• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] As Marm put it so aptly...

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Marmie Dearest said:
I know...you're an ESTP with tert Fe...you're easily led..first defending me...then deriding me...not surprising...

Marmie Dearest said:
You really are a hypocrite..you used to be one of my first defenders...this indicates to me that you are ESTP rather than ESFP though...you have tert Fe...very hypocritical, pending on surroundings, you once loved me, bah.

I'm the SFP...I'm Fi/Te.

I either love you truly or punch you in the goddamn face.

I guess I am ESTP now huh

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I miss Marm greatly. :(

I hope she is well.

R

Riva

Oh Uwace is back.

I thought Marm was back.

Welcome back Uwace.

We had a great debate in the Member picture time thread regarding your gender while you were gone.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
who cares about something said months ago.

Indeed. And why revere the statements of someone who correlates cognitive processes with virtues or vices? No type is morally superior to the others. None.

Not a single f*cking one.

[MENTION=11928]Uwace[/MENTION] You're an ESTP because you believe you are, not because an internet entity says you are.

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
Indeed. And why revere the statements of someone who correlates cognitive processes with virtues or vices? No type is morally superior to the others. None.

Not a single f*cking one.

[MENTION=11928]Uwace[/MENTION] You're an ESTP because you believe you are, not because an internet entity says you are.

Plus Marm has that whole verbal diarrhea thing speaking without knowing, typing people on a whim and pretending that no one knows better... a very tiresome person.

Jaguar

Plus Marm has that whole verbal diarrhea thing speaking without knowing, typing people on a whim and pretending that no one knows better... a very tiresome person.

Yes. I recall Marm harassing you about your type. "You're not INFJ, you're INTJ!" ;)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I miss Marm greatly. :(
I hope she is well.

She was having similar issues on PN after she was banned here, not sure if she got bumped from there.

But she's stil clicking "Like" on some of my FaceBook posts, so she must still be alive at the very least. :)

Yes. I recall Marm harassing you about your type. "You're not INFJ, you're INTJ!" ;)

Marm = sock puppet for Jack?

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ

It was going beyond harassing... it was like any thread I posted in where I talked about myself she showed up to fuck with me, it was pathetic. I think she had a crush on me or something. She actually made my time on the forum less enjoyable and was one of the main reasons I post more on the INFJ forums instead of here, which I am sure was her goal in mind. Her own personal little vendettas to run people off who disagree with her.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I wonder why people who think we need to be progressing morally as a race are often those who could afford to pause for second with the rhetoric.

nevermind

Jaguar

It was going beyond harassing... it was like any thread I posted in where I talked about myself she showed up to fuck with me, it was pathetic. I think she had a crush on me or something. She actually made my time on the forum less enjoyable and was one of the main reasons I post more on the INFJ forums instead of here, which I am sure was her goal in mind. Her own personal little vendettas to run people off who disagree with her.

For what it's worth, I hope you post more. No one should be run out of here by Marm. Frankly, I was hoping you would willfully take an infraction to tell her to F.O. She certainly would have deserved it for screwing with you so much.

Cheers.

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
For what it's worth, I hope you post more. No one should be run out of here by Marm. Frankly, I was hoping you would willfully take an infraction to tell her to F.O. She certainly would have deserved it for screwing with you so much.

Cheers.

Oh I told her to FO in PM lol... maybe not in those words. ;)

I do plan on posting more, I started up a member blog too heh. I cant help it I am addicted to these forums! Yargh.

The thing that annoyed me about Marm wasnt so much that she was completely insufferable, so much as that she carried grudges a looooooong way... We butt heads like 2 or 3 years ago I think and she just kept it going and going, even when I went out of my way to avoid her. It was like Jesus Christ, get a grip woman!

Thanks for the support!
<3

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
She was having similar issues on PN after she was banned here, not sure if she got bumped from there.

But she's stil clicking "Like" on some of my FaceBook posts, so she must still be alive at the very least. :)

Thanks. I appreciate the update.

I enjoy your presence here.

E

Epiphany

Her own personal little vendettas to run people off who disagree with her.

You're not the only one. I was banned for a month and slandered by her posse for allegedly provoking her to attack a hoard of random people because I disagreed with her about prostitution. Her groupies insisted that I baited her, even though she was the one who antagonized me. Apparently, if you disagree with someone, you are baiting them to personally attack you and everyone else who's ever disagreed with them. It's almost amusing how she carries a little bandwagon of followers around the forum willing to defend her, some of whom didn't even witness the full extent of her attacks.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're not the only one. I wad banned for a month and slandered by her posse for allegedly provoking her to attack a hoard of random people because I disagreed with her about prostitution. Her groupies insisted that I baited her, even though she was the one who antagonized me. Apparently, if you disagree with someone, you are baiting them to personally attack you and everyone else who's ever disagreed with them. It's almost amusing how she carries a little bandwagon of followers around the forum willing to defend her, some of whom didn't even witness the full extent of her attacks.

I didn't really see anybody defending her on PersNation this fall, she was on her own.

(Heaven help me, I even thought Sim was being reasonable.)

G

garbage

I love when people change their type every day and say that they know themselves and pretend like they know the theory inside and out and criticize other people on the basis of their type and criticize other people's choice in type.

That takes like 100 times the amount of cognitive dissonance that I could ever muster.

I mean, nothing against those people personally, but, man, the world needs more people to 'have Ti.' :wink:

You're not the only one. I was banned for a month and slandered by her posse for allegedly provoking her to attack a hoard of random people because I disagreed with her about prostitution. Her groupies insisted that I baited her, even though she was the one who antagonized me. Apparently, if you disagree with someone, you are baiting them to personally attack you and everyone else who's ever disagreed with them. It's almost amusing how she carries a little bandwagon of followers around the forum willing to defend her, some of whom didn't even witness the full extent of her attacks.

Yes, the group mentality caused by Fe users like her is just insanity.

... wait,

:wink:

---

(typism is pure bullshit on a foundation of even more bullshit. if it ain't clear, that's the thing I'm making fun of.)

E

Epiphany

I didn't really see anybody defending her on PersNation this fall, she was on her own.

(Heaven help me, I even thought Sim was being reasonable.)

I was surprised by those who came to her defense on this forum after she expressed repeatedly that she fully anticipated getting perma-banned.