• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] As Marm put it so aptly...

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
We had a great debate in the Member picture time thread regarding your gender while you were gone.

My moms Hemoglobin and [MENTION=10428]bionic[/MENTION] know of my gender bending qualities.... :newwink:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

For chronic typism. Note the "fool" quote in my sig, and follow the link behind it.

I've also gotten the same typism from those who claimed all my knowledge (as an intp) comes from books and not from reality. But why would I stick with books when people themselves make such fascinating study subjects? All my knowledge of Kantian architectonic comes from books, but not typology.

G

garbage

For chronic typism. Note the "fool" quote in my sig, and follow the link behind it.

This thread, among others, is hilarious because it shows how deeply ingrained the theories are in many folks' thought processes, in lazy and completely self-serving ways.

You disagree with me? Clearly it's because you're in a dominant-tertiary loop. A healthier version of your type would agree with me.
You disagree with me? Man, you really need to develop that inferior function of yours, which, by the way, is inferior.
You disagree with me? It's the S/N divide.

To top it off, the original source for all of this rigid structure is written in an extremely flowy and unstructured way.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This thread, among others, is hilarious because it shows how deeply ingrained the theories are in many folks' thought processes, in lazy and completely self-serving ways.

You disagree with me? Clearly it's because you're in a dominant-tertiary loop. A healthier version of your type would agree with me.
You disagree with me? Man, you really need to develop that inferior function of yours, which, by the way, is inferior.

To top it off, the original source for all of this rigid structure is written in an extremely flowy and unstructured way.

What source? Human nature?

Jaguar

Too funny. :D

G

garbage

What source? Human nature?
Well, human nature is itself extremely flowy and unstructured.. but by "source" I mean Psychological Types itself.

Jung's flowy observations come from his experiential and observational understanding of human nature, which is in stark contrast with the detailed and rigid theories that have been built upon it.. and that haven't been tied back to an observation of human nature.

These structures are then taken for granted, and new ways of looking at the whole nature seem to be cast aside.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, human nature is itself extremely flowy and unstructured.. but by "source" I mean Psychological Types itself.

Jung's flowy observations come from his experiential and observational understanding of human nature, which is in stark contrast with the detailed and rigid theories that have been built upon it.. and that haven't been tied back to an observation of human nature.

These structures are then taken for granted, and new ways of looking at the whole nature seem to be cast aside.

His structures are as rigid as the experiential setting he used for his observations.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So it looks as if we're all in agreement then? :sleeping:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So it looks as if we're all in agreement then? :sleeping:

I know this is hard, Luna.
Remember as long as Purpley and Luna coexist, the universe stays in a state of homeostasis.
This thread is just a harsh reminder of the reality of things.

Edit: Didn't read anything in this thread except for this post.
I'm hypothesizing based on mathematical equations here.

Something something Mal+ Something something Marm+ Luna sleeping= Purpley. Invariably.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=13589]mal12345[/MENTION] - What was so rigid about it?

(also, I was partly talking about Uwace's type)

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I know this is hard, Luna.
Remember as long as Purpley and Luna coexist, the universe stays in a state of homeostasis.
This thread is just a harsh reminder of the reality of things.

Edit: Didn't read anything in this thread except for this post.
I'm hypothesizing based on mathematical equations here.

Something something Mal+ Something something Marm+ Luna sleeping= Purpley. Invariably.

That is the exact formula right there. Darn reality.....

But wait, now you are in the equation! Doesn't that throw off the homeostasis by a factor of twentythreemillion? Rigid theories? I see no rigid theories here...

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That is the exact formula right there. Darn reality.....

But wait, now you are in the equation! Doesn't that throw off the homeostasis by a factor of twentythreemillion? Rigid theories? I see no rigid theories here...

Thank the great forces of the Lunaverse that there are many many possible equations.

A

Anew Leaf

What I love the most is when people have no real argument and so they respond with an attack on the person's type. "You couldn't possibly be this type because those people see reason. You must be (insert an insult in the form of an SJ type.)"