User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: ISFP's

MBTI
    ISxx
    Enneagram
    4w5

Default ISFP's

Ok, so after a little less than a year, and many many tests later, I seem to be consistently coming up as an ISFP (occassionally INFP, but that's to be expected for me at least, considering how close S and N are for me). This I accept to an extent, however, being me, I want to meet other ISFP's and get their views, see what they have to say, how we can relate to each other (I hope that doesn't sound creepy, sometimes curiosity sounds creepy).

Along with that, something I've been feeling for a while is a desire to meet new friends on here, I'd love to have some peoples to talk to on here, I don't get much socializing in real life (friends are busy or other places). I think it would be nice to meet some like-minded people.

I desperately hope I don't sound creepy as I'm typing this I'm feeling like it's sounding creepy, or was worded in a freaky way but I guess nothing will ever happen if I don't try, especially meeting new, like-minded, awesome people.

Best to all
    Everyone is perfect, in their imperfections.

There is no such thing as normal, since everyone has something about them that others find strange.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

This post makes me laugh with your self-consciousness about being creepy. Embrace the creepiness. I'm pretty creepy myself, and I can still make friends. Want to be friends?
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    ISFP

Don't be insecure about yourself. I think that we ISFP's are sometimes so self-concsiousness about ourselves, that we think that people hate us, while they are instead are liking us.
    In my personal experience, i have met so many people of who i thought they hated me or found me a creepy, uninteresting person, who instead liked me because of my gentileness and quietness and are now good friends of mine. But you should try to not isolate yourself and don't get hurt by other peoples remarks about you.
    I wish you the best!

MBTI
    ISxx
    Enneagram
    4w5

Thank you both for your replies I appreciate it, I guess I was hoping I didn't sound like a freak on here, thinking about all the possible things people could think about what I wrote, when really I just want to find some people to talk to and relate to, at least ones with similar personality types on here.
    Everyone is perfect, in their imperfections.

There is no such thing as normal, since everyone has something about them that others find strange.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

...so where are the ISFPs here? Haven't seen too many around here on TypeC.
    Thinkist: not optimist nor pessimist. I am primarily competent in the enneagram.
    SX 9w1, SP 5w6, SP 3w4 | Split with the first two
    Ti-Se-Si-Ni-Te-Fi-Ne-Fe. I'm always questioning this, particularly the Si.
    Big 5/Global5/SLOAN: RCUEX

Quote Originally Posted by Thinkist View Post
    There aren't many of us on TypeC.
    Dirt Farmer

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Thinkist View Post
    I've been MIA for awhile, but I do miss this place.

I remember the first time I took the test in high school I popped up with ESTP, and I was one of those jock-social butterfly types that didn't have time for personality typing...so I didn't really care about my results... Fast forward to years later going through my divorce I took the test and came up as an INTJ... After moving on and really figuring out who I am again I settled into ISFP, and consistently test ISFP now. Between INTJ and ISFP I was all over the place though... I think I kept mirroring whoever I ended up hanging out with, instead of being me.

I can relate to the feeling of thinking people hate me only to find out they actually really like me.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

The very few ISFPs that I've met are great people. I have not had the chance to talk to them on a deeper level and get to know them as a person since it was at an acquaintance level interaction. I did not mind it however, I would also like to meet other ISFPs.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletRose View Post
    Ok, so after a little less than a year, and many many tests later, I seem to be consistently coming up as an ISFP (occassionally INFP, but that's to be expected for me at least, considering how close S and N are for me). This I accept to an extent, however, being me, I want to meet other ISFP's and get their views, see what they have to say, how we can relate to each other (I hope that doesn't sound creepy, sometimes curiosity sounds creepy).

Along with that, something I've been feeling for a while is a desire to meet new friends on here, I'd love to have some peoples to talk to on here, I don't get much socializing in real life (friends are busy or other places). I think it would be nice to meet some like-minded people.

I desperately hope I don't sound creepy as I'm typing this I'm feeling like it's sounding creepy, or was worded in a freaky way but I guess nothing will ever happen if I don't try, especially meeting new, like-minded, awesome people.

Best to all
    Hey

You can't please everyone all the time and what a waste of energy that would be. Being creepy/quirky is something to cherish on here. Embrace these qualities and enjoy yourself
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletRose View Post
    Thank you both for your replies I appreciate it, I guess I was hoping I didn't sound like a freak on here, thinking about all the possible things people could think about what I wrote, when really I just want to find some people to talk to and relate to, at least ones with similar personality types on here.
    WOW WAT A FREAK

Just kidding. You can talk to me any time you want. I don't check in to this site as often as I used to, though, so if I don't respond to something, feel free to contact me by PM or one of my instant messenger deals that's in my profile (I think.)
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel