• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] ISTPS are the best

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
pay no mind to what other people say If you have an ISTP by your side you're being taken care of, we are the best with dealing with any kind of critical situation.

Uh-huh. So that's why when I found out my high school sweetheart was a lying, cheating scumbag and I cried my eyes out, my ISTP brother awkwardly patted me from a distance and made this face:
Uncomfortable-300x300.jpg

"Uhhhh, please don't cry... and stuff."

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Uh-huh. So that's why when I found out my high school sweetheart was a lying, cheating scumbag and I cried my eyes out, my ISTP brother awkwardly patted me from a distance and made this face:
Uncomfortable-300x300.jpg

"Uhhhh, please don't cry... and stuff."

Hmmm I wonder how my INFJ sis feels about me.:thinking: either way you know deep down your ISTP brother cares deeply about you. :D

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^Tis true. He's the one that broke the news to me. And the one that drove me to his house to dump off all his crap. He taught me how to drive a stick-shift when I was 15, too. I have exclusively owned manual transmission cars my entire driving life. :solidarity:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^Tis true. He's the one that broke the news to me. And the one that drove me to his house to dump off all his crap. He taught me how to drive a stick-shift when I was 15, too. I have exclusively owned manual transmission cars my entire driving life. :solidarity:

I miss my manual tranny :cry:

I feel like a retard when you are taking a tight turn and the car doesnt downshift right and you slow down and then all of a sudden it downshifts and the car jerk near the end of the turn. Its so hard to pull those tire squeeling turns smoothly in an auto.

A

Anew Leaf

I move that in honor of [MENTION=12103]_Poki_[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6109]Halla74[/MENTION] that we rename this thread to "ESTPs are the best."

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I move that in honor of [MENTION=12103]_Poki_[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6109]Halla74[/MENTION] that we rename this thread to "ESTPs are the best."

For non-biased, selfless reasons I second this motion. :whistling:

P.S---> :hifive: for [MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION]

KDude

The downside to manual is if you're feeling lazy (ahem.. like me). But automatic can be fun with some extra horsepower. I know some people who can't come to terms with that though.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I find interesting how easily ISTPs get themselves temp bans. :wizfreak:

Lexus

MBTI Type
xNTJ
Whenever I find myself in an argument with a group of neanderthals, I am amazed at their incapacity to recognize they are the proprs and stage and I'm the performer. It's as if they're retort was intended send me away but what they fail to recognize in the ESTP is we're not so easily offended, or stirred into caring about someone that can only repeat the word "asshole" every 25 seconds. It's actually entertaining. And with every comment they try to muster, it's twisted and thrown at them. After about 45 minutes of it, (time varies for the sensitive ones)they end up begging you to leave, they don't even harass you. They just beg. Then you wrap it up with a charming comment that they all agree on and everyone is left standing in the burning waste of the war wondering who is friend or foe, and what the hell just happened.

Perhaps I am the darker side of the STP. Conflict is like air. Essential.

lauranna

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Whenever I find myself in an argument with a group of neanderthals, I am amazed at their incapacity to recognize they are the proprs and stage and I'm the performer. It's as if they're retort was intended send me away but what they fail to recognize in the ESTP is we're not so easily offended, or stirred into caring about someone that can only repeat the word "asshole" every 25 seconds. It's actually entertaining. And with every comment they try to muster, it's twisted and thrown at them. After about 45 minutes of it, (time varies for the sensitive ones)they end up begging you to leave, they don't even harass you. They just beg. Then you wrap it up with a charming comment that they all agree on and everyone is left standing in the burning waste of the war wondering who is friend or foe, and what the hell just happened.

Haha. Conflict is not my bag, but i love your style.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

And this
(warning: graphic)
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvBiH8U5OuY&feature=related"]Sniper[/YOUTUBE]

jixmixfix

Permabanned

Now you just need to have better grammar in your sentences and you're set. :)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Automatics are great when you have to stop on hills and start again without rolling backward. I drive a stick, and there's this one hill that's a total nightmare to stop on. I wind up having to float the clutch, rev the engine way up, and drop 1st like it owes me money.

Also, automatics are good when you feel really REALLY bad. My old half-ton Silverado was an automatic and I swear, there was atleast one time I got home only because the darn thing drove itself there.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Also, automatics are good when you feel really REALLY bad. My old half-ton Silverado was an automatic and I swear, there was atleast one time I got home only because the darn thing drove itself there.

You gotta stop getting shot in those bank heist missions Domino. ;)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You gotta stop getting shot in those bank heist missions Domino. ;)

You don't know me!!! *slumps off to bury GAT in the ground and escape the po-po*