User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Lexus View Post
    Whenever I find myself in an argument with a group of neanderthals, I am amazed at their incapacity to recognize they are the proprs and stage and I'm the performer. It's as if they're retort was intended send me away but what they fail to recognize in the ESTP is we're not so easily offended, or stirred into caring about someone that can only repeat the word "asshole" every 25 seconds. It's actually entertaining. And with every comment they try to muster, it's twisted and thrown at them. After about 45 minutes of it, (time varies for the sensitive ones)they end up begging you to leave, they don't even harass you. They just beg. Then you wrap it up with a charming comment that they all agree on and everyone is left standing in the burning waste of the war wondering who is friend or foe, and what the hell just happened.

Perhaps I am the darker side of the STP. Conflict is like air. Essential.
    LOL, but they are worthy of your time. So what is your time worth these days?

edit: All hail KING of the Neanderthals

edit again: :yim_rolling_on_the_

edit again again:
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    xNTJ
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Now you just need to have better grammar in your sentences and you're set.
    My grammar is fine, when I want it to be.
    Do you think a neanderthal cares if props are proprs?

Here's also assuming English is my first language...

@_Poki_
    In a situation like that, ..I had nothing better to do with my time than harass them. It was still on my time, so they had to pay the price.
    Some days are just not very stimulating you know.

Somebody has to be their King. Let the dictatorship begin.

xNTJ (other type; INTP 88%)
    Extroverted (E) 50%% Introverted (I) 50%%
    Intuitive (N) 90% Sensing (S) 10%
    Thinking (T) 90% Feeling (F) 10%
    Judging (J) 90% Percieving (J) 10%

MBTI
    STP

My grammar is fine, when I want it to be.
    Do you think a neanderthal cares if props are proprs?

Here's also assuming English is my first language...

@_Poki_
    In a situation like that, ..I had nothing better to do with my time than harass them. It was still on my time, so they had to pay the price.
    Some days are just not very stimulating you know.

Somebody has to be their King. Let the dictatorship begin.
    Your statement still comes down to your time was worthless, so no matter how you twist and turn the whole "paying the price", your actions were still worthless. You did a good job giving them your 2 cents.

Thats where we split ways. To me there not worth my time to even engage. I prefer a more stimulating conflict with people who actually think. Thats why I like TypeC, because the conflict is not always with neanderthals. It allows each person the time to come up with something that is actually deep and meaning full and actually provide a intelligent debate over a quick witted conflict. But if thats your air and what you need to live more power to you

Oh I never formally welcomed you to TypeC...Welcome to TypeC
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    xNTJ
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    I prefer a more stimulating conflict with people who actually think.
    There's plenty of that in my life already...and to you, it would seem my time is worthless, it'd be worthless if it had no effect, perhaps, but it did. And I determine the worth of my own time anyways.

Quick witted conflict is "comedy time", the deeper debates are also essential in certain circumstances. It comes down to personal preference. )) As far as I've seen you can find both at TypeC.

Riva

A good ISTP is a dead ISTP.

One of my aunts taught me that a long time ago. She wasn't referring to the ISTPs. She was referring to a certain ethnicity of people. She was only joking, we all laughed out loud.

But I secretly agreed.

Whenever I find myself in an argument with a group of neanderthals, I am amazed at their incapacity to recognize they are the proprs and stage and I'm the performer. It's as if they're retort was intended send me away but what they fail to recognize in the ESTP is we're not so easily offended, or stirred into caring about someone that can only repeat the word "asshole" every 25 seconds. It's actually entertaining. And with every comment they try to muster, it's twisted and thrown at them. After about 45 minutes of it, (time varies for the sensitive ones)they end up begging you to leave, they don't even harass you. They just beg. Then you wrap it up with a charming comment that they all agree on and everyone is left standing in the burning waste of the war wondering who is friend or foe, and what the hell just happened.
    On the contrary ESTPs I have observed are easily offended. One of the most easily offendable types. They quickly become defensive and extremely verbally abusing. Usually dragging and making personal shortcomings as insults to unrelated topics (to win the argument).

Someone sensible would try their best to end an argument if insults are directed at each direction. Someone else might think this is victory.

MBTI
    xNTJ
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    A good ISTP is a dead ISTP.

One of my aunts taught me that a long time ago. She wasn't referring to the ISTPs. She was referring to a certain ethnicity of people. She was only joking, we all laughed out loud.

But I secretly agreed.

On the contrary ESTPs I have observed are easily offended. One of the most easily offendable types. They quickly become defensive and extremely verbally abusing. Usually dragging and making personal shortcomings as insults to unrelated topics (to win the argument).

Someone sensible would try their best to end an argument if insults are directed at each direction. Someone else might think this is victory.
    Well, I can agree with this. I am easily offended, but I don't act on this and this took so much training and requires a lot of self control. If I'm already predisposed, I'll either remove myself and find something else to endure the onslaught of verbal abuse. Lately I've trained myself to analyze the source of the "offense" and "why" it's actually affecting me so much, and usually it's my own misconception which makes me calm down. But even then, it takes some time and several distractions to "calm down". Then there's the "if I don't know you, you're input is invalid" stance, and the "immediate wounding by close relations" in regards to weight of someone sopinion against mine.

I don't know other ESTPs unfortunately so i haven't had the chance to watch -them- lol.

First off, this argument had nothing to gain and nothing to lose. If this was a political debate or there was a greater profit, yes, sense would have required and I wouldn't have involved myself. )) Sometimes, it's entertaining to bring complete chaos to complete harmony. I know very few share this sentiment. Nobody even knows the context of this argument anyways or what it was actually over, which I'm not going to state here.

Sometimes, common sense isn't required to have fun, and this is how I see it. I'm also the same person who will provoke authority out of sheer boredom.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Lately I've trained myself to analyze the source of the "offense" and "why" it's actually affecting me so much, and usually it's my own misconception which makes me calm down. But even then, it takes some time and several distractions to "calm down". Then there's the "if I don't know you, you're input is invalid" stance, and the "immediate wounding by close relations" in regards to weight of someone sopinion against mine.
    I could have written this myself. It's difficult to not react immediately to perceived insult. I don't know about you but I want to get the annoyance out of the way so I can relax again because I'm probably not going to come back to deal with the conflict/insulter later. By then, I won't care and it won't matter. Yet, I still want to stand my ground. So sometimes I jump the gun. Being a counterphobic 6w5, I have a lot of the behavior of an E8. You're right. Analyzing the source really helps.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    xNTJ
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    I could have written this myself. It's difficult to not react immediately to perceived insult. I don't know about you but I want to get the annoyance out of the way so I can relax again because I'm probably not going to come back to deal with the conflict/insulter later. By then, I won't care and it won't matter. Yet, I still want to stand my ground. So sometimes I jump the gun. Being a counterphobic 6w5, I have a lot of the behavior of an E8. You're right. Analyzing the source really helps.
    Exactly, especially if you have any tendencies towards the "deal with all conflict -now-" syndrome; even worse yet, if you get a high from conflict.

In the past few days I have read up on the 8 personality, and realized that this may be a life long "problem".

I used to be like that.

Well, correction, I still am like that. It got me in trouble too much though, so I try to control it. Somewhere along the line, I became very aware of consequences. I think I'm a counterphobic 6 as well. As far as consequences go though, that's probably not any SP's strong suit (at least, young ones).

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Kdude is suppressing his inner Viking. He hides his battle axe/light under a basket.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious