User Tag List

First 210111213 Last

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Ah yes, the infamous "NO U" counterargument.
    And the counter to that...it takes 2 to tango...dont knock my dependability and I wont knock the inability to adapt to people "Live and let live" is EXTREMELY strong in me.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    And the counter to that...it takes 2 to tango...dont knock my dependability and I wont knock the inability to adapt to people "Live and let live" is EXTREMELY strong in me.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Typical ISTP

So you'll bring the condoms tomorrow?? Will do....LOL

Generally people misconstrue a good reaction to an idea as a positive "cemented" thing and it really isn't. I'm only agreeing that it is a possibility that I may decide to do that. "Sounds good. I might go. Call me that day and I'll see how I feel." Is the answer I give now. Seems to work pretty well. Sometimes that pisses people off that I won't plan in advance but that's me and oh well. It ain't gonna change.

I am dependable in important situations such as work, and taking care of my friends in bad situations. I am that person you can call at 4 am when you've been arrested or have a flat, etc. I'll drop what I'm doing.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    So you'll bring the condoms tomorrow?? Will do....LOL

Generally people misconstrue a good reaction to an idea as a positive "cemented" thing and it really isn't. I'm only agreeing that it is a possibility that I may decide to do that.
    So you're not the person to rely on to bring condoms then?
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Tell you what, next time I'll bring the condoms and a bottle of champagne.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    Tell you what, next time I'll bring the condoms and a bottle of champagne.
    Don't forget Mohogony VHS

Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    pay no mind to what other people say If you have an ISTP by your side you're being taken care of, we are the best with dealing with any kind of critical situation.
    I would agree with this. My ISTP fiance is amazing in a crisis. He's super calm and collected in hairy situations... whereas I'm all over the place. I often say to him that he's my rock.

Love you ISTPs.

ENFP with kick*ss Te | 7w8 so | ♀

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Question: would an ISTP child wake up in the morning and tell people not only to not talk to him, but not to look at him, and become angry or upset if someone looked at him?

Is this a little kid thing, an introvert thing, a possible ISTP thing...or is he actually an Fi type?

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Question: would an ISTP child wake up in the morning and tell people not only to not talk to him, but not to look at him, and become angry or upset if someone looked at him?

Is this a little kid thing, an introvert thing, a possible ISTP thing...or is he actually an Fi type?
    ISTPs may be worse with people than any other type, with the ENFJ alter ego being extremely people savy, so I would say what you describe is an ISTP trait!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    ISTPs may be worse with people than any other type, with the ENFJ alter ego being extremely people savy, so I would say what you describe is an ISTP trait!
    Yeah I figured that this was probably true, especially with an Fe dom mother and two older sisters it seems like an ISTP could get overwhelmed by the people and their peopleness.

Like I'm an adult and I can't stand people to talk to me when I first wake up in the morning, and I've gone off on people before, but as a child I was never prone to flipping out on people for merely looking at me.

I've picked up on the fact that he may experience a certain misery within his family, like they're not giving him enough space, so it could be an ISTP trait specifically in a situation where they aren't properly "left alone." (I'm talking about an adult. This is something he apparently did as a small child).

I'm always really, really glad I was raised by my grandparents. Privacy and shutting the fuck up was a given.