First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    pay no mind to what other people say If you have an ISTP by your side you're being taken care of, we are the best with dealing with any kind of critical situation.
    What? Not.. really.

ISTPs are normal like everybody else. Just function in their own way with survival of the fittest on their mind. That gives one a critical advantage because of his or her readiness. Even if you are an ISTP doesn't mean you are going to survive in whatever situation because one has to be the fittest in order to be able to as best as possible and just being an ISTP doesn't necessarily make you fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    What? Not.. really.

ISTPs are normal like everybody else. Just function in their own way with survival of the fittest on their mind. That gives one a critical advantage because of his or her readiness. Even if you are an ISTP doesn't mean you are going to survive in whatever situation because one has to be the fittest in order to be able to as best as possible and just being an ISTP doesn't necessarily make you fit.
    I would agree. Many might have readiness, but it might be their undoing too. I'm pretty sure there are plenty darwin award winners who were ISTP. Kind of my point earlier about some friends. Some were ESTPs, but they didn't know their limits either.

I can think of many ways this was good and bad, for me personally. Also, if you fall out of an activity, I think skills kind of die off too. You need to keep it fresh. This has happened to me in some ways. Every since I had a bad skateboard accident, I never was as good. I took too long of a break from it and starting setting limits. I don't drive like I used to either. I used to cut 30 min travel times into 12 minutes. I'd cut through traffic like a master, at high speeds. I wouldn't pull that shit now.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I probably never was ISTP.
    I think you've finally convinced me that maybe you're not ISTP afterall.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    I think you've finally convinced me that maybe you're not ISTP afterall.
    I still think he's a Ti type though. But an extrovert.

He's tricky with his rationalizations and ways of proving things. Usually a quality of ETPs (sometimes EFJ). Instead of Ti working from a global base of understanding, it's more free and rationalizes situationally.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post

He's tricky with his rationalizations and ways of proving things. Usually a quality of ETPs (sometimes EFJ). Instead of Ti working from a global base of understanding, it's more free and rationalizes situationally.
    Good points.

I've got an exceptionally good ISTP friend right now.

We both give each other shit constantly. We have the most interesting conversations. He's a grumpy bastard and I never take anything seriously. We don't really understand each other all that well. It is always a crazy good time when we hang out.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post

But what if Ti plays with its global base of understandings? We could then use that to really screw with rationalizations.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    pay no mind to what other people say If you have an ISTP by your side you're being taken care of, we are the best with dealing with any kind of critical situation.
    Sounds like hitman talk to me.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    But what if Ti plays with its global base of understandings?
    I think being thrown in a brand new situation does that for me. If that happens. Playing around with my understanding is more for my own sake though or for working around something.. a learning experience.. rather than anything to do with creating an affect on people (not to say I wouldn't screw with people, but that's not the point). Also, once I am redefining things, I've probably been weirder or ballsier in some way than ESTPs. Maybe it's Ni.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Sounds like hitman talk to me.