User Tag List

First 678

Thread: ISTPS

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Yeah, I think she's ENFP, but just saying.. some things could throw me off. Like mbti tests, and if the result was different.

I don't think the confusion is uncommon. Sometimes I run across enfjs (or just notice some even at this site) who have a thing for or might even be married to istps, while some enfjs pull their hair out because of istps. Sometimes it's enfps and istjs, and the same happens. It makes me wonder who has their type right. They inherently know what they want and will naturally gravitate towards whatever friends are compatible, but they might label themselves or others incorrectly.

In Socionics terms btw, all of these types are from opposing quadras. "Beta" NFs/STs (Se Ti Ni Fe) and "Delta" NF/STs (Si Te Fi Ne). Apparently a lot of drama happens if things get mixed up.
    With the whole conflicting pair...ISTP/ENFJ...ISTJ/ENFP its all about closeness fom my experience. The closer you are the more things dont mesh...not solely in the realm of pulling your hair out either. In alot of different areas and its more a lack of the way we work and revolves around the ways we are able to bend to meet what the other needs. The best way I can explain a conflicting relationship. There is no 50/50...its always around 25/75 and for each person and what matters the percentages are not in there favor.

I have no problems with INFPs. The P and Js have there own natural way of reacting and that seems to align better with the same J/P pairing(just talking about interaction pairting, not relationship pairing). It doesnt mean that Ps will be "closer" it means that the distances kept whether it be close or far and the way its done is alot more natural, with less hair pulling.
    Im out, its been fun

Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    With the whole conflicting pair...ISTP/ENFJ...ISTJ/ENFP its all about closeness fom my experience. The closer you are the more things dont mesh...not solely in the realm of pulling your hair out either. In alot of different areas and its more a lack of the way we work and revolves around the ways we are able to bend to meet what the other needs. The best way I can explain a conflicting relationship. There is no 50/50...its always around 25/75 and for each person and what matters the percentages are not in there favor.

I have no problems with INFPs. The P and Js have there own natural way of reacting and that seems to align better with the same J/P pairing(just talking about interaction pairting, not relationship pairing). It doesnt mean that Ps will be "closer" it means that the distances kept whether it be close or far and the way its done is alot more natural, with less hair pulling.
    I get this (in bold)-it makes a lot of sense. In the P/J pair, you really do end up stepping into the other person's space and sort of nudging them-but in the PP pair, we both maintain our internal worlds, and as long as we can sort through the occasional external bump, we each have our protected internal spaces. In the P/J, if there is a conflict or serious point of disagreement...it is very difficult not to address it, as the other keeps nudging...where in the PP, the points of disagreement are typically not noticed or even strongly felt if they relate to the outer world.

(Hapy wednesday!! )