• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] ISTPs and sex....

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I think FunnyDigestion might be on to something. Kind of. At least with all of the sensually communicative "talking". Yeah, I don't do that either. Just shut up already. ;)

I'm not autistic. I hate autistics, because they don't shut up either. The definition of autistic is tactless behavior and saying something awkward at the wrong moment. Or is that Tourette's? Maybe related.

That's Tourettes autistic people vary quite a bit, some you wouldn't even know are autistic are in fact autistic. Although most have communication issues with other people.

Thinkist

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not autistic. I hate autistics, because they don't shut up either. The definition of autistic is tactless behavior and saying something awkward at the wrong moment. Or is that Tourette's? Maybe related.

I can see many on the Spectrum smiting you right now. Autistic people are actually very quiet people, much like a normal introvert (and yeah, pretty tactless too).

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think FunnyDigestion might be on to something. Kind of. At least with all of the sensually communicative "talking". Yeah, I don't do that either. Just shut up already. ;)

LMAO...you had to clarify you werent autistic before you said your "tactless" statement because right after that you defined yourself as autistic by your action. :doh:

jixmixfix

Permabanned
K this thread isn't about autistic people....It was a dry joke which I am beginning to regret I still have love for autistic people though just not in bed.:alttongue:

Thinkist

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
K this thread isn't about autistic people....It was a dry joke which I am beginning to regret I still have love for autistic people though just not in bed.:alttongue:

Autistic people can be better in bed than you think ;)

Be nice to those on the Spectrum!!

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My ISTJ mom was such an introvert as a child her mother sent her to get tested for autism. She wasn't though. At first glance, autism and introversion look very similar.

KDude

maybe that wasn't a good joke. comparing Tourette's and autism.

But no, I'm not autistic myself. If I ever say anything tactless, it's conscious. I'm aware of how to look cool or what would be fucked up at least. Sometimes the idea of what I "should" do drives me nuts.

Anyways, I'll be "sensitive" for a second, and admit that I kind of hate that I can't communicate "sensually" like that one poster mentioned. I've had moments where people I cared about thought I hated them or something. Both intimate situations and bigger social ones. I'm no smooth talking pimp. I freeze up sometimes. And with socializing.. I can't even sing happy birthday for a little 3 year old girl without feeling awkward.

alright I'm leaving. Too much. ;)

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
All I can say is that ISTPs tend to have a lot more triumphs in the sexual world than I do. :(

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:thinking: The two STPs I had were really good at foreplay. The rest of it....welllll..they were young still, I guess :coffee:

Definitely driven to get into my pants though :ninja:

LEGERdeMAIN

As a fake ISTP, I could have a lot of sex. I know b/c girls tell me, "i'd totally fuck you" etc. but I don't b/c I have self-respect and I don't want antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea and I'm picky about who I want to have hot sex with. Also, I'm not even an ISTP but I wanted to participate in thread. thx.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:thinking: The two STPs I had were really good at foreplay. The rest of it....welllll..they were young still, I guess :coffee:

Definitely driven to get into my pants though :ninja:

They werent STPs then ;) Ive never had a problem quickly figuring out what the women I have slept with want :unsure: Maybe you gotta an alpha version that needed alot of testing. Next time you should atleast try a release client version.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Considering their 'stud' status, youd think they were properly tested and taught. Again, they were still of the young, overeager variety. Im sure they got the hang of it later on in life :coffee:

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You've got all the right functions ;)

Use that Te to figure out what works and what doesn't!

What works from an esoteric (Ni) or scientific (Te) standpoint vastly differs from what works within a social or sexual standpoint!

Unless of course you want to argue a case incapable for defense.

And of course as an analyzer operator you should be able to come of with some shall we say smart responces!

Also I shall refer to some quotes below from another thread about how ISTPs score so successfully in the realm of sexuality:

ISTPs are EXACTLY like INTPs.
Except we get laid.
Ya for a while I thought I was ISTP but the truth is I have never been laid in my entire existence rendering ISTP invalid.
You DEFINITELY ain't ISTP, then.
It's okay. You'll have your day, young man.

Well at least duck of death says that momentous romantic day is coming though I really don't care if this is a prophecy destined to come into fruition.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Considering their 'stud' status, youd think they were properly tested and taught. Again, they were still of the young, overeager variety. Im sure they got the hang of it later on in life :coffee:

Yeah, can you imagine the other men these women have been with that deem him a "stud". Plus women's judgement of men is half-ass. Look at how women drool and pass out when they get next to some famous singer or movie star. They have been deemed "stud" and judged by how wet they get when they havnt even met the person much less slept with them. And even when they first sleep with them there judgement is based off being in some fantasy and when all of a sudden real life hits them they wake up and wonder "what the hell" was I thinking. Have fun with womens judgement :newwink:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:shrug:

Eventually i decided to train my own stud, of the durable (aka NTJ) persuasion. Best decision ever :coffee:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:shrug:

Eventually i decided to train my own stud, of the durable (aka NTJ) persuasion. Best decision ever :coffee:

LMAO...some people dont need training, they learn on there own :coffee: ;) You must have got one of those oblivious masterminds.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LMAO...some people dont need training, they learn on there own :coffee: ;) You must have got one of those oblivious masterminds.

And some never learn, especially with their big ego blocking their every move :alttongue:

Efficiency has its perks, ime :devil: