• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] ISTPs and sex....

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Are you sure that's not SeFe talking?

:thinking: No, SeFe is more hands on :devil:

edit: actually with me thinking about sex is more "situation" driven then "mode" driven.

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Last time I fucked an ISTP I was like, why won't you make any noise? She wouldn't move her lips or say anything. Just lying there kind of like a salmon or something with eyes closed. She was wanting to be on top a lot of the time. Not that I last extraordinarily long but she was thinking I had infinite stamina. She kept on, "I'll be on top." Uhhhhhhh, no, not right now because that wouldn't be arousing at all because you are a goddamn mute. It's like, having sex with a statue. I don't think ISTPs are extremely sensually communicative, they just feel it inside themselves & ignore it. Because, okay, I love talking during sex. I like communication of what is good & what is bad. Because a lot is bad & I don't like someone zoned out with a blank expression, that's creepy. So, ISTP women, please make some noise, it doesn't make you weak, it makes you seem like something other than a human statue with no blood circulation.

- the end

Thinkist

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If we ISTPs are like statues during sex, that's a big hint for you: STFU and just enjoy it! We DO communicate sensually, it's just not from the voice. Sorry if that disappoints any iNtuitives out there.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Last time I fucked an ISTP I was like, why won't you make any noise? She wouldn't move her lips or say anything. Just lying there kind of like a salmon or something with eyes closed. She was wanting to be on top a lot of the time. Not that I last extraordinarily long but she was thinking I had infinite stamina. She kept on, "I'll be on top." Uhhhhhhh, no, not right now because that wouldn't be arousing at all because you are a goddamn mute. It's like, having sex with a statue. I don't think ISTPs are extremely sensually communicative, they just feel it inside themselves & ignore it. Because, okay, I love talking during sex. I like communication of what is good & what is bad. Because a lot is bad & I don't like someone zoned out with a blank expression, that's creepy. So, ISTP women, please make some noise, it doesn't make you weak, it makes you seem like something other than a human statue with no blood circulation.

- the end

LOL.

Usually when I'm quiet I'm not feeling any chemistry or my partner and I just aren't on the same wavelength of what turns each other on. The fact that this ISTP kept saying she wanted to be on top was indicative of her trying to shake things up. I do that when things aren't working and I need to take control to get mines. :)

Just saying.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Never had anyone complain about not being loud. I dont care either way about the other person, if they are loud or not. With that being said, I learn and grow so even if at first you dont get that, I am sure I would easily adapt. Dont zone out though. The good thing about being a guy is that whether on top or bottom you can still take control...so I dont get that part.

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Lol wow, what an embarrassing post. I'm almost ashamed for writing something so ridiculous.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol wow, what an embarrassing post. I'm almost ashamed for writing something so ridiculous.

It mostly confused me...what really stuck was "a lot is bad & I don't like someone zoned out with a blank expression, that's creepy" so if there is nothing bad do you still like to talk? Does she feel the same way with you on top? Maybe inside she is saying "can I be on top, I need something that gets me off" :shrug:

LEGERdeMAIN

If we ISTPs are like statues during sex, that's a big hint for you: STFU and just enjoy it! We DO communicate sensually, it's just not from the voice. Sorry if that disappoints any iNtuitives out there.

The issue of the imaginary compartments aside, I don't think vocal affirmation of the quality of a sex act is limited to intuitive. I don't think this is the case because there's a lack of information concerning this very important issue. Obviously there are people here attempting to share their experiences as, or with, ISTPs but a handful of personal recollections isn't enough to convince me. Sometimes I like to talk dirty and have hot, wrestly sex and sometimes I'm quiet, but the only time a sexual activity partner should worry if I'm not enjoying the sex is if I stop having sex and turn on the laptop mid thrust. I find it hard to believe that ISTPs are quiet, meek salmon(although salmon is high protein and also offers the benefit of low mercury content).

A

Anew Leaf

LOL.

Usually when I'm quiet I'm not feeling any chemistry or my partner and I just aren't on the same wavelength of what turns each other on. The fact that this ISTP kept saying she wanted to be on top was indicative of her trying to shake things up. I do that when things aren't working and I need to take control to get mines. :)

Just saying.

I think this can apply to non ISTPs as well. :wink:

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Oh, by no, no, no means meek, I'm the one who's meek by traditional standards. I don't really assert myself in any way unless there's something that seems to overtly threaten me in some way. Which is rare. & in terms of nature, salmon aren't meek because they thrash against the downstream current to spawn & whatnot-- that takes a lot of inner determination. Which maybe, that's accurate for personification for ISTPs. Lots of inner strength, outer-wise kind of dull-seeming. But yeah, typology is just a model, I'm not saying I'm some kind of sex guru in fact I mostly suck at it, I'm a crippled, take-what-I-can-get, infantile, imbecile, infantalized, quasi-bright, angsty dog.

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
You're right but, that's infinitesimally close to offending me, I'm not a necrophiliac who has sex with salmon who arent alive anymore

A

Anew Leaf

You're right but, that's infinitesimally close to offending me, I'm not a necrophiliac who has sex with salmon who arent alive anymore

sounds like we need a venn diagram showing beastiality and necrophilia.

with bella in the middle.

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
[MENTION=7760]LEGERdeMAIN[/MENTION] I just got rejected by a possible ISTP, I'm going to go to the same bar tomorrow & follow her home secretly & egg her house, do you thnk this is wise? y/n

jixmixfix

Permabanned

- the end

Sounds more like you had sex with an autistic person than an ISTP.

Last edited:

KDude

I think FunnyDigestion might be on to something. Kind of. At least with all of the sensually communicative "talking". Yeah, I don't do that either. Just shut up already. ;)

I'm not autistic. I hate autistics, because they don't shut up either. The definition of autistic is tactless behavior and saying something awkward at the wrong moment. Or is that Tourette's? Maybe related.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If the sex wasnt good then they cant be STP. </discussion>