User Tag List

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: ISTPs and sex....

Tempbanned Array

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I think FunnyDigestion might be on to something. Kind of. At least with all of the sensually communicative "talking". Yeah, I don't do that either. Just shut up already.

I'm not autistic. I hate autistics, because they don't shut up either. The definition of autistic is tactless behavior and saying something awkward at the wrong moment. Or is that Tourette's? Maybe related.
    That's Tourettes autistic people vary quite a bit, some you wouldn't even know are autistic are in fact autistic. Although most have communication issues with other people.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

I'm not autistic. I hate autistics, because they don't shut up either. The definition of autistic is tactless behavior and saying something awkward at the wrong moment. Or is that Tourette's? Maybe related.
    I can see many on the Spectrum smiting you right now. Autistic people are actually very quiet people, much like a normal introvert (and yeah, pretty tactless too).
    Thinkist: not optimist nor pessimist. I am primarily competent in the enneagram.
    SX 9w1, SP 5w6, SP 3w4 | Split with the first two
    Ti-Se-Si-Ni-Te-Fi-Ne-Fe. I'm always questioning this, particularly the Si.
    Big 5/Global5/SLOAN: RCUEX

MBTI
    xSTP

I think FunnyDigestion might be on to something. Kind of. At least with all of the sensually communicative "talking". Yeah, I don't do that either. Just shut up already.

LMAO...you had to clarify you werent autistic before you said your "tactless" statement because right after that you defined yourself as autistic by your action.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

Tempbanned Array

K this thread isn't about autistic people....It was a dry joke which I am beginning to regret I still have love for autistic people though just not in bed.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    K this thread isn't about autistic people....It was a dry joke which I am beginning to regret I still have love for autistic people though just not in bed.
    Autistic people can be better in bed than you think

Be nice to those on the Spectrum!!
    Thinkist: not optimist nor pessimist. I am primarily competent in the enneagram.
    SX 9w1, SP 5w6, SP 3w4 | Split with the first two
    Ti-Se-Si-Ni-Te-Fi-Ne-Fe. I'm always questioning this, particularly the Si.
    Big 5/Global5/SLOAN: RCUEX

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

My ISTJ mom was such an introvert as a child her mother sent her to get tested for autism. She wasn't though. At first glance, autism and introversion look very similar.
    ~Live and learn from fools and from sages~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

maybe that wasn't a good joke. comparing Tourette's and autism.

But no, I'm not autistic myself. If I ever say anything tactless, it's conscious. I'm aware of how to look cool or what would be fucked up at least. Sometimes the idea of what I "should" do drives me nuts.

Anyways, I'll be "sensitive" for a second, and admit that I kind of hate that I can't communicate "sensually" like that one poster mentioned. I've had moments where people I cared about thought I hated them or something. Both intimate situations and bigger social ones. I'm no smooth talking pimp. I freeze up sometimes. And with socializing.. I can't even sing happy birthday for a little 3 year old girl without feeling awkward.

alright I'm leaving. Too much.

WALMART

It's not just you.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

All I can say is that ISTPs tend to have a lot more triumphs in the sexual world than I do.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    All I can say is that ISTPs tend to have a lot more triumphs in the sexual world than I do.

You've got all the right functions

Use that Te to figure out what works and what doesn't!

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast