User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Oh, by no, no, no means meek, I'm the one who's meek by traditional standards. I don't really assert myself in any way unless there's something that seems to overtly threaten me in some way. Which is rare. & in terms of nature, salmon aren't meek because they thrash against the downstream current to spawn & whatnot-- that takes a lot of inner determination. Which maybe, that's accurate for personification for ISTPs. Lots of inner strength, outer-wise kind of dull-seeming. But yeah, typology is just a model, I'm not saying I'm some kind of sex guru in fact I mostly suck at it, I'm a crippled, take-what-I-can-get, infantile, imbecile, infantalized, quasi-bright, angsty dog.
    RCUAI
    ---------
    "Man is free, but his freedom ceases when he has no faith in it."

Dead salmon are probably meek
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

You're right but, that's infinitesimally close to offending me, I'm not a necrophiliac who has sex with salmon who arent alive anymore
    RCUAI
    ---------

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyDigestion View Post
    You're right but, that's infinitesimally close to offending me, I'm not a necrophiliac who has sex with salmon who arent alive anymore
    sounds like we need a venn diagram showing beastiality and necrophilia.

with bella in the middle.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

@LEGERdeMAIN I just got rejected by a possible ISTP, I'm going to go to the same bar tomorrow & follow her home secretly & egg her house, do you thnk this is wise? y/n
    RCUAI
    ---------

Y
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I'm also going to put a dead cat in her bedsheets lol
    RCUAI
    ---------

Tempbanned

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyDigestion View Post
    Last time I fucked an ISTP I was like, why won't you make any noise? She wouldn't move her lips or say anything. Just lying there kind of like a salmon or something with eyes closed. She was wanting to be on top a lot of the time. Not that I last extraordinarily long but she was thinking I had infinite stamina. She kept on, "I'll be on top." Uhhhhhhh, no, not right now because that wouldn't be arousing at all because you are a goddamn mute. It's like, having sex with a statue. I don't think ISTPs are extremely sensually communicative, they just feel it inside themselves & ignore it. Because, okay, I love talking during sex. I like communication of what is good & what is bad. Because a lot is bad & I don't like someone zoned out with a blank expression, that's creepy. So, ISTP women, please make some noise, it doesn't make you weak, it makes you seem like something other than a human statue with no blood circulation.

- the end
    Sounds more like you had sex with an autistic person than an ISTP.
    Last edited by jixmixfix; 02-06-2012 at 03:20 AM.

I think FunnyDigestion might be on to something. Kind of. At least with all of the sensually communicative "talking". Yeah, I don't do that either. Just shut up already.

I'm not autistic. I hate autistics, because they don't shut up either. The definition of autistic is tactless behavior and saying something awkward at the wrong moment. Or is that Tourette's? Maybe related.

MBTI
    xSTP

If the sex wasnt good then they cant be STP. </discussion>
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.