User Tag List

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: ISTPs and sex....

MBTI
    xSTP

Quote Originally Posted by Thinkist View Post
    Are you sure that's not SeFe talking?
    No, SeFe is more hands on

edit: actually with me thinking about sex is more "situation" driven then "mode" driven.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

Senior Member Array FunnyDigestion's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Last time I fucked an ISTP I was like, why won't you make any noise? She wouldn't move her lips or say anything. Just lying there kind of like a salmon or something with eyes closed. She was wanting to be on top a lot of the time. Not that I last extraordinarily long but she was thinking I had infinite stamina. She kept on, "I'll be on top." Uhhhhhhh, no, not right now because that wouldn't be arousing at all because you are a goddamn mute. It's like, having sex with a statue. I don't think ISTPs are extremely sensually communicative, they just feel it inside themselves & ignore it. Because, okay, I love talking during sex. I like communication of what is good & what is bad. Because a lot is bad & I don't like someone zoned out with a blank expression, that's creepy. So, ISTP women, please make some noise, it doesn't make you weak, it makes you seem like something other than a human statue with no blood circulation.

- the end
    RCUAI
    ---------
    "Man is free, but his freedom ceases when he has no faith in it."

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

If we ISTPs are like statues during sex, that's a big hint for you: STFU and just enjoy it! We DO communicate sensually, it's just not from the voice. Sorry if that disappoints any iNtuitives out there.
    Thinkist: not optimist nor pessimist. I am primarily competent in the enneagram.
    SX 9w1, SP 5w6, SP 3w4 | Split with the first two
    Ti-Se-Si-Ni-Te-Fi-Ne-Fe. I'm always questioning this, particularly the Si.
    Big 5/Global5/SLOAN: RCUEX

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyDigestion View Post
    Last time I fucked an ISTP I was like, why won't you make any noise? She wouldn't move her lips or say anything. Just lying there kind of like a salmon or something with eyes closed. She was wanting to be on top a lot of the time. Not that I last extraordinarily long but she was thinking I had infinite stamina. She kept on, "I'll be on top." Uhhhhhhh, no, not right now because that wouldn't be arousing at all because you are a goddamn mute. It's like, having sex with a statue. I don't think ISTPs are extremely sensually communicative, they just feel it inside themselves & ignore it. Because, okay, I love talking during sex. I like communication of what is good & what is bad. Because a lot is bad & I don't like someone zoned out with a blank expression, that's creepy. So, ISTP women, please make some noise, it doesn't make you weak, it makes you seem like something other than a human statue with no blood circulation.

- the end
    LOL.

Usually when I'm quiet I'm not feeling any chemistry or my partner and I just aren't on the same wavelength of what turns each other on. The fact that this ISTP kept saying she wanted to be on top was indicative of her trying to shake things up. I do that when things aren't working and I need to take control to get mines.

Just saying.
    ~Live and learn from fools and from sages~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    xSTP

Never had anyone complain about not being loud. I dont care either way about the other person, if they are loud or not. With that being said, I learn and grow so even if at first you dont get that, I am sure I would easily adapt. Dont zone out though. The good thing about being a guy is that whether on top or bottom you can still take control...so I dont get that part.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

Senior Member Array FunnyDigestion's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Lol wow, what an embarrassing post. I'm almost ashamed for writing something so ridiculous.
    RCUAI
    ---------
    "Man is free, but his freedom ceases when he has no faith in it."

MBTI
    xSTP

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyDigestion View Post
    Lol wow, what an embarrassing post. I'm almost ashamed for writing something so ridiculous.
    It mostly confused me...what really stuck was "a lot is bad & I don't like someone zoned out with a blank expression, that's creepy" so if there is nothing bad do you still like to talk? Does she feel the same way with you on top? Maybe inside she is saying "can I be on top, I need something that gets me off"

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    Definately not just you, vent is full of ISTP seducers.
    lies
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

Quote Originally Posted by Thinkist View Post
    If we ISTPs are like statues during sex, that's a big hint for you: STFU and just enjoy it! We DO communicate sensually, it's just not from the voice. Sorry if that disappoints any iNtuitives out there.
    The issue of the imaginary compartments aside, I don't think vocal affirmation of the quality of a sex act is limited to intuitive. I don't think this is the case because there's a lack of information concerning this very important issue. Obviously there are people here attempting to share their experiences as, or with, ISTPs but a handful of personal recollections isn't enough to convince me. Sometimes I like to talk dirty and have hot, wrestly sex and sometimes I'm quiet, but the only time a sexual activity partner should worry if I'm not enjoying the sex is if I stop having sex and turn on the laptop mid thrust. I find it hard to believe that ISTPs are quiet, meek salmon(although salmon is high protein and also offers the benefit of low mercury content).
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    LOL.

Usually when I'm quiet I'm not feeling any chemistry or my partner and I just aren't on the same wavelength of what turns each other on. The fact that this ISTP kept saying she wanted to be on top was indicative of her trying to shake things up. I do that when things aren't working and I need to take control to get mines.

Just saying.
    I think this can apply to non ISTPs as well.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast