• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] ISTPs and sex....

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
And some never learn, especially with their big ego blocking their every move :alttongue:

Efficiency has its perks, ime :devil:

LMAO...and so does learning someone :devil:

p.s. we all have egos blocking our every move ;)

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sideways reverse cowgirl against the wall upside down in the shower doggie legs folded behind ears!!!!

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Are all ISTPs sex obsessed or is it just me?

Most Se users are pretty sexual people from what I've seen. Another thing that could add fuel to their sexual fire so to speak, is if they are SX doms, and also if they have 7 in their tri-type.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sex is the principle culprit behind the drastic overpopulation of our planet. This madness must be stopped at all costs! By the way who wants to contract STDs?

TheyKilledMe

About autistics and tactlessness. I don't care what the pseudoscience PHDs say online. I can understand that an autistic who can barely communicate while in elementary school level has "a medical condition", but do these so called "high functioning autistics"/"Asperger's Syndrome" folks? At what level of "high functioningness" do you finally say "You are not disabled, but simply just have the PERSONALITY FLAW of being ABYSSMALLY SELFISH?"

Pseudoscientists want to post articles online saying autistics aren't empathyless, but simply flipping on your local public radio station and listening long enough clearly shows autistics as the latest popular "political correctness"-protected group. So publicly-posting scientists with reputations to protect MAY choose not to stand on the traintracks in front of certain trains.

But that's exactly what the phenomenon is. Autistics (or those who choose to self identify as such) may very well be "tactless", but perhaps more significantly appear to have little or no ability to imagine themselves "in the shoes" of others (See also "empathy" or "mirror neurons")

I am a male inanimate object lover who has been bullied and blackballed from others like me by female "aspies" (who appear to dominate this "cause") due to a catfight between two such females I found myself in the middle of. I would appreciate a referall to any online group (including anti-autistic ones) or any other resource that can give me potentially lifesaving relief.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
About autistics and tactlessness. I don't care what the pseudoscience PHDs say online. I can understand that an autistic who can barely communicate while in elementary school level has "a medical condition", but do these so called "high functioning autistics"/"Asperger's Syndrome" folks? At what level of "high functioningness" do you finally say "You are not disabled, but simply just have the PERSONALITY FLAW of being ABYSSMALLY SELFISH?"

Pseudoscientists want to post articles online saying autistics aren't empathyless, but simply flipping on your local public radio station and listening long enough clearly shows autistics as the latest popular "political correctness"-protected group. So publicly-posting scientists with reputations to protect MAY choose not to stand on the traintracks in front of certain trains.

But that's exactly what the phenomenon is. Autistics (or those who choose to self identify as such) may very well be "tactless", but perhaps more significantly appear to have little or no ability to imagine themselves "in the shoes" of others (See also "empathy" or "mirror neurons")

I am a male inanimate object lover who has been bullied and blackballed from others like me by female "aspies" (who appear to dominate this "cause") due to a catfight between two such females I found myself in the middle of. I would appreciate a referall to any online group (including anti-autistic ones) or any other resource that can give me potentially lifesaving relief.

This might warrant its own thread...

If autism has biological roots, though, is it fair to treat its symptoms as personality flaws?

I'm not sure I fully understand your last paragraph, but it seems like the core of this post, so maybe exploring that would be fruitful.

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
sax addict

Sax_on_the_Beach.jpg

I am essentially addicted to sex too tho, type confirmed.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know like a ton of ISTPs and they pretty much all are. Which is one reason we get along.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sideways reverse cowgirl against the wall upside down in the shower doggie legs folded behind ears!!!!

Uh...is that even possible? If so I may want to try it. But it sounds dangerous, so out of the shower first.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
oh yes, absolutely.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Considering their 'stud' status, youd think they were properly tested and taught. Again, they were still of the young, overeager variety. Im sure they got the hang of it later on in life :coffee:

I find sex with ENFPs to be...varied. With each ENFP I have been with I have noticed that you can be very cerebral (yes) with sex. There is a 'hold out'. Like, a control thing? I don't know what it is on your end but it is palpable and makes for good push/pull dynamics. You don't 'let go' easily. Very fun in that way. Provacative, but not as wild and great as it could be if ENFPs relaxed their guard mentally.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Are all ISTPs sex obsessed or is it just me?

Well, guilty here.
The worst part is being a virgin because Christianity.
I've got this huge obsession and drive but I can't do it.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, guilty here.
The worst part is being a virgin because Christianity.
I've got this huge obsession and drive but I can't do it.

Believer or not, you always have a choice.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Most Se users are pretty sexual people from what I've seen. Another thing that could add fuel to their sexual fire so to speak, is if they are SX doms, and also if they have 7 in their tri-type.

You mean sx/sp and sx/so or so/sx/ and sp/sx?
Because the 1st is desired, and the 2nd is natural.

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm not at all. Like...at all. Its actually a problem because its to the point where I stop factoring it into my analysis of other people's interactions with people and misread situations. I thought this was more of an ESTP thing to be honest.