• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] ISTPs and sex....

KDude

I say fuck quality every now and then, as long as they are uber-hot and keep their mouth shut. ;)

I just have my limits. Not that I'm really superficial or picky. I must know quite a few people who are better ISTPs than me, if obsession qualifies. Like these guys I've known for a long time who have no qualms about picking up a raggity "lot lizard" and running a train on her. And then there guys I've known who've slept with other guy's I've known wives. Wives and girlfriends I've had to turn down myself. Secondly I'm not into group sex (not with guys at least). If I'm having a good time, and then hear a whisper "hey, can your friend come too", I'll turn that down too. To hell with it.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Guess it always boils down to the practical then if sx-doms always think or not always think about sex :)

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wouldn't say I'm obsessed. It always ends up happening when I need it too and when it's not, I don't think about it much. I'd probably be having a lot more if I didn't have to weigh the "cling-factor" involved in interacting on an intimate level with another person. That ruins a lot of good opportunities I would normally jump on....:newwink:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Being sx-dom is probably the most influential element, then possibly Se?

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
[MENTION=1592]Gish[/MENTION] isn't obsessed with sex he says, so I'm doubting his type. Clearly, he isn't ISTP. Either that, or he's luring me into sex somehow..

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=1592]Gish[/MENTION] isn't obsessed with sex he says, so I'm doubting his type. Clearly, he isn't ISTP. Either that, or he's luring me into sex somehow..

Gish is all about luring. And stuff.

Gish

Which side are you on?
MBTI Type
PTSD
Gish is all about luring. And stuff.

800px-Trolling_for_bluefish2.jpg

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If u want to call it obsessed...some call it perverted...others call it inappropriate...or a bunch of other stuff. Sex for me is driven from inside to the outer world. it just seems to be a huge drive for me

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wouldn't say I'm obsessed. It always ends up happening when I need it too and when it's not, I don't think about it much. I'd probably be having a lot more if I didn't have to weigh the "cling-factor" involved in interacting on an intimate level with another person. That ruins a lot of good opportunities I would normally jump on....:newwink:

Hahahah... this ^