User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    xSTP

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    And some never learn, especially with their big ego blocking their every move

Efficiency has its perks, ime
    LMAO...and so does learning someone

p.s. we all have egos blocking our every move
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Sideways reverse cowgirl against the wall upside down in the shower doggie legs folded behind ears!!!!
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by lauranna View Post
    Are all ISTPs sex obsessed or is it just me?
    Most Se users are pretty sexual people from what I've seen. Another thing that could add fuel to their sexual fire so to speak, is if they are SX doms, and also if they have 7 in their tri-type.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Sex is the principle culprit behind the drastic overpopulation of our planet. This madness must be stopped at all costs! By the way who wants to contract STDs?
    Likes chickpea, Forever liked this post

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

You think too much.
    Stop it.

About autistics and tactlessness. I don't care what the pseudoscience PHDs say online. I can understand that an autistic who can barely communicate while in elementary school level has "a medical condition", but do these so called "high functioning autistics"/"Asperger's Syndrome" folks? At what level of "high functioningness" do you finally say "You are not disabled, but simply just have the PERSONALITY FLAW of being ABYSSMALLY SELFISH?"

Pseudoscientists want to post articles online saying autistics aren't empathyless, but simply flipping on your local public radio station and listening long enough clearly shows autistics as the latest popular "political correctness"-protected group. So publicly-posting scientists with reputations to protect MAY choose not to stand on the traintracks in front of certain trains.

But that's exactly what the phenomenon is. Autistics (or those who choose to self identify as such) may very well be "tactless", but perhaps more significantly appear to have little or no ability to imagine themselves "in the shoes" of others (See also "empathy" or "mirror neurons")

I am a male inanimate object lover who has been bullied and blackballed from others like me by female "aspies" (who appear to dominate this "cause") due to a catfight between two such females I found myself in the middle of. I would appreciate a referall to any online group (including anti-autistic ones) or any other resource that can give me potentially lifesaving relief.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by TheyKilledMe View Post
    About autistics and tactlessness. I don't care what the pseudoscience PHDs say online. I can understand that an autistic who can barely communicate while in elementary school level has "a medical condition", but do these so called "high functioning autistics"/"Asperger's Syndrome" folks? At what level of "high functioningness" do you finally say "You are not disabled, but simply just have the PERSONALITY FLAW of being ABYSSMALLY SELFISH?"

Pseudoscientists want to post articles online saying autistics aren't empathyless, but simply flipping on your local public radio station and listening long enough clearly shows autistics as the latest popular "political correctness"-protected group. So publicly-posting scientists with reputations to protect MAY choose not to stand on the traintracks in front of certain trains.

But that's exactly what the phenomenon is. Autistics (or those who choose to self identify as such) may very well be "tactless", but perhaps more significantly appear to have little or no ability to imagine themselves "in the shoes" of others (See also "empathy" or "mirror neurons")

I am a male inanimate object lover who has been bullied and blackballed from others like me by female "aspies" (who appear to dominate this "cause") due to a catfight between two such females I found myself in the middle of. I would appreciate a referall to any online group (including anti-autistic ones) or any other resource that can give me potentially lifesaving relief.
    This might warrant its own thread...

If autism has biological roots, though, is it fair to treat its symptoms as personality flaws?

I'm not sure I fully understand your last paragraph, but it seems like the core of this post, so maybe exploring that would be fruitful.
    Likes Xann liked this post

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

sax addict

I am essentially addicted to sex too tho, type confirmed.
    tiny purple fishes run laughing through your fingers
    and you want to take her with you, to the hard land of the winter

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I know like a ton of ISTPs and they pretty much all are. Which is one reason we get along.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Winds of Thor View Post
    Sideways reverse cowgirl against the wall upside down in the shower doggie legs folded behind ears!!!!
    Uh...is that even possible? If so I may want to try it. But it sounds dangerous, so out of the shower first.