Thread: ISTPs and sex....

Make 2017 a good one! Array Amargith's Avatar
    MBTI
    Nixi
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEx None

The two STPs I had were really good at foreplay. The rest of it....welllll..they were young still, I guess

Definitely driven to get into my pants though
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Senior Member Array LEGERdeMAIN's Avatar

As a fake ISTP, I could have a lot of sex. I know b/c girls tell me, "i'd totally fuck you" etc. but I don't b/c I have self-respect and I don't want antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea and I'm picky about who I want to have hot sex with. Also, I'm not even an ISTP but I wanted to participate in thread. thx.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    xSTP

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    The two STPs I had were really good at foreplay. The rest of it....welllll..they were young still, I guess

Definitely driven to get into my pants though
    They werent STPs then Ive never had a problem quickly figuring out what the women I have slept with want Maybe you gotta an alpha version that needed alot of testing. Next time you should atleast try a release client version.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

MBTI
    Nixi
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEx None

Considering their 'stud' status, youd think they were properly tested and taught. Again, they were still of the young, overeager variety. Im sure they got the hang of it later on in life
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    You've got all the right functions

Use that Te to figure out what works and what doesn't!
    What works from an esoteric (Ni) or scientific (Te) standpoint vastly differs from what works within a social or sexual standpoint!

Unless of course you want to argue a case incapable for defense.

And of course as an analyzer operator you should be able to come of with some shall we say smart responces!

Also I shall refer to some quotes below from another thread about how ISTPs score so successfully in the realm of sexuality:

Quote Originally Posted by Duck_of_Death View Post
    ISTPs are EXACTLY like INTPs.
    Except we get laid.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Ya for a while I thought I was ISTP but the truth is I have never been laid in my entire existence rendering ISTP invalid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck_of_Death View Post
    You DEFINITELY ain't ISTP, then.
    It's okay. You'll have your day, young man.
    Well at least duck of death says that momentous romantic day is coming though I really don't care if this is a prophecy destined to come into fruition.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    ISTP

Eh. Just buy a hooker.

MBTI
    xSTP

Considering their 'stud' status, youd think they were properly tested and taught. Again, they were still of the young, overeager variety. Im sure they got the hang of it later on in life
    Yeah, can you imagine the other men these women have been with that deem him a "stud". Plus women's judgement of men is half-ass. Look at how women drool and pass out when they get next to some famous singer or movie star. They have been deemed "stud" and judged by how wet they get when they havnt even met the person much less slept with them. And even when they first sleep with them there judgement is based off being in some fantasy and when all of a sudden real life hits them they wake up and wonder "what the hell" was I thinking. Have fun with womens judgement
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

MBTI
    Nixi
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEx None

Eventually i decided to train my own stud, of the durable (aka NTJ) persuasion. Best decision ever
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    xSTP

Eventually i decided to train my own stud, of the durable (aka NTJ) persuasion. Best decision ever
    LMAO...some people dont need training, they learn on there own You must have got one of those oblivious masterminds.

MBTI
    Nixi
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEx None

Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    LMAO...some people dont need training, they learn on there own You must have got one of those oblivious masterminds.
    And some never learn, especially with their big ego blocking their every move

Efficiency has its perks, ime
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast