User Tag List

Anew Leaf

Default ISFP activity ideas!

So my ISFP best friend is coming to visit me in march and this time I want to be better prepared for when she visits.

What kind of activities/ideas/etc would be fun for us to do while she's here?

I am total Se-fail on things.

It's going to be winter up here and so we have already decided to make snowmen and snow angels and go snow shoeing.

Thanks for any and all ideas!

Permabanned

roller coasters and skydiving during the day, pillow fights at night.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    So my ISFP best friend is coming to visit me in march and this time I want to be better prepared for when she visits.

What kind of activities/ideas/etc would be fun for us to do while she's here?

I am total Se-fail on things.

It's going to be winter up here and so we have already decided to make snowmen and snow angels and go snow shoeing.

Thanks for any and all ideas!
    Build a snowman and name it something funny. An ENFP friend and I did that last winter and it was hours and hours of fun. (His name was frank, and he was awfully melty, but he was a good guy.) And have a photo shoot with the snowman.... And then make butterscotch hot chocolates. Definitely cookies. If it's the same ISFP I'm thinking about, (the one who comes to visit you occasionally?) you'll want to wear her out completely so she can fall asleep and you can go about the rest of your day, so heavy on the snow, and then maybe just hypnotize her into a deep sleep while she eats cookies and drinks hot chocolate. That'll take care of her.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    roller coasters and skydiving during the day, pillow fights at night.
    What a great idea! Why don't you join us! I'd push you out of a plane for free!

Winter activities are fun! Ice skating, skiing, snowshoeing, etc... also making dinner or treats together... cuddle up, watch a movie... are either of you into going out dancing?
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Winter activities are fun! Ice skating, skiing, snowshoeing, etc... also making dinner or treats together... cuddle up, watch a movie... are either of you into going out dancing?
    I am not coordinated enough to ever ice skate. *clings to wall in death grip*

I am... complete Se fail in life... including being adventurous. Dancing sounds frightening because it would involve... other people.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Build a snowman and name it something funny. An ENFP friend and I did that last winter and it was hours and hours of fun. (His name was frank, and he was awfully melty, but he was a good guy.) And have a photo shoot with the snowman.... And then make butterscotch hot chocolates. Definitely cookies. If it's the same ISFP I'm thinking about, (the one who comes to visit you occasionally?) you'll want to wear her out completely so she can fall asleep and you can go about the rest of your day, so heavy on the snow, and then maybe just hypnotize her into a deep sleep while she eats cookies and drinks hot chocolate. That'll take care of her.
    haha, yes it is the same one. Which is why I am limiting this trip to 7-9 days only. A week with her would concentrate the exposure and make it more fun. Two weeks was just too damn long. Plus, it would be easier to figure out stuff to do for only 7 days without repeating activities unnecessarily.

We both like to cook, and she loves to bake... so we are going to plan some fun menus and make together.

I definitely need to try and wear her out each day though so she stops talking haha. If nothing else I will dose her with drugs in her hot cocoa

Craft time? Knitting or something like that? My old roommate used to embroider and I would knit and the bf/other roommate would play guitar sometimes (yes we lived in the 1800s). That was pretty nice.

I like your idea of menus and baking planned. That will be fun!

Also depending where you live taking a tour around somewhere could be a good activity.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Craft time? Knitting or something like that? My old roommate used to embroider and I would knit and the bf/other roommate would play guitar sometimes (yes we lived in the 1800s). That was pretty nice.

I like your idea of menus and baking planned. That will be fun!

Also depending where you live taking a tour around somewhere could be a good activity.
    Ohh great idea! We both love to paint! I will have to excavate my art supplies and get them prepared for a painting night together .

your avatar makes me mushy inside. also you are adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Ohh great idea! We both love to paint! I will have to excavate my art supplies and get them prepared for a painting night together .

your avatar makes me mushy inside. also you are adorable.
    Great hope you guys have a nice visit.

And thanks. I like that whale even though it looks a little bummed out. I just outfitted it with a whole new look.