• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] xSFPS are Dead Legends

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Elvis.

James Dean.

Jimi Hendrix.

Janis Joplin.

Marilyn Monroe.

Jim Morrison.

You people must be stopped. But how? How to keep you alive? Why you wanna die like dat? :(

wolfy

awsm
Elvis.

James Dean.

Jimi Hendrix.

Janis Joplin.

Marilyn Monroe.

Jim Morrison.

You people must be stopped. But how? How to keep you alive? Why you wanna die like dat? :(

Intoxicating thread idea.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think I'd like an SFP to die ON me, so then I'll be legendary by association. My ESFP best friend won't like this idea very much, but I plan to wear her down.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Also, I think the "recreation of woolly mammoths" may apply here. They too are dead and legendary. Logic dictates that woolly mammoths must be xSFPs.

KDude

Also, I think the "recreation of woolly mammoths" may apply here. They too are dead and legendary. Logic dictates that woolly mammoths must be xSFPs.

I wonder if they were like elephants, where you could just stand 2 feet away and they just walk on by. "Whatever, man".

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I wonder if they were like elephants, where you could just stand 2 feet away and they just walk on by. "Whatever, man".

Maybe that's why there extinct?

*Walk up to a Mammoth*

*Stab*

I got dinner!

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1

Maybe that's why they're extinct?

*Walks up to a Mammoth*

*Stab*

I got dinner!

Last edited:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

A caveman: "I have a colorful ball. Stand on it while my kids eat cotton candy"

Mammoth: "*squish*"

Maybe that's why there extinct?

*Walk up to a Mammoth*

*Stab*

I got dinner!

A sasquatch would never tolerate such familiarity.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm going to take a ride to Dead Man's Curve now on my motorcycle, in the middle of the night, while blindfolded...I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm going to take a ride to Dead Man's Curve now on my motorcycle, in the middle of the night, while blindfolded...I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Stop this badassery right now, miss missy!

wolfy

awsm
I think I would have died like that too. SFP, over indulgent. Jon Bon Jovi is one sfp that comes to mind who didn't do that.

KDude

Y'know, I played chicken once with someone... but the head to head version. I won though, and didn't die. I was trying, I think. I ducked down in my car when I was at least 30 feet away from them. And then... nothing happened. It was so close that for a second there, I almost thought I went through them.

Unfortunately, no one else was there. I'm only a legend in that guy's mind.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I would have died like that too. SFP, over indulgent. Jon Bon Jovi is one sfp that comes to mind who didn't do that.

He seems like a likable guy. He talks about his wife and how she is a black belt. That is the reason he never would/did cheat on her. They married before he became famous.