• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] xSFPS are Dead Legends

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A somewhat serious question for a somewhat not-serious thread:

What drives the "indulgence"? Is it an experience junkie scenario? Amorphous boundaries? My ESFP best friend has let me into her mind on this score many times, and I was wondering what it was like for others here?

KDude

What drives the "indulgence"? Is it an experience junkie scenario? Amorphous boundaries? My ESFP best friend has let me into her mind on this score many times, and I was wondering what it was like for others here?

I can't speak for ESFPs, but I guess I was indulgent at one point. I nearly lost my mind (I was put in rehab 3 times..among other things). There's come a point where that gets old. Or at least, it was for me. I guess for those don't think it gets old, they simply do not fear death. They're truly living day to day, I guess. Just my 2c.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think I'd like an SFP to die ON me, so then I'll be legendary by association.

I'm confident we could make that happen.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This thread is a dead legend.

Dorito

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Perpetual seeking for new, more intense experience. Want to feed that Se! Will be more pronounced in ESFP 7s, I'm guessing, but to some extent, I think it's the Se-thing. We want to live, to experience, to sense. By live I mean experience life to it's potential, not breathe, get up in the morning, brush teeth, go to work, pay bills, go to sleep...

Dorito

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Don't forget to add Elizabeth Taylor to this list. A woman so desirable, that men told her "Yes, I want to spend the rest of my life with you!" eight times! She was an ESFP, so it was hard to deliver on that promise, but the desire was there :wink:

cosmictone

Vagrant Terranaut
MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

my fi and se are at odds. if se overrides fi while im in the right place at the right time then i wiill propbably od on cocaine and ecstasy, probably on top of some one *wink wink*