• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] Say hello to your new ESTP

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
Seems ESTP's are hard to come by in this remote place of the interwebs and I am in itself an ESXP leaning T so I guess I fill the role just a bit.

Anyways just introducing myself to the SP place as it seems dead so why not fill it up with some clutter.

hi.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh Hai new person,
welcome to the typecthreadventforums.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hello there!! ESTPs are my favorite type so welcome welcome from this ISFJ!! :D

R

Riva

ESFPs are rare here, even rarer than ESTPs.

ESFPs I like very much.

Not as much as ENTPs or ENFPs though.

Or maybe I do.

Maybe I like them more than I like ENTPs and ENFPs.

Nah, ENFPs maybe,

but never could I ever like an ESFP more than an ENTP.

(Or any other type for that matter, especially an entp 7w6.)

Oh by the way -

Namaste ESTP!

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
Random fun fact. I just woke up from a semi nightmare. I may as well state what happened cuz that's always fun.

It's weird, I was going to a house I knew was haunted / semi haunted. The goal was to go down a very slanted type of hill in a forest while it was somewhat dark. Not completely pitch black but maybe right before the time it gets dark out. There were bunch of leaves on the ground so it was likely autumn.

The slant of the hill was much like this figure \ a bit less verticle though.

The goal was to get to a house in the bottom of the hill. Once in that house it really was like a verticle miniature skyscraper made of wood. I had to basically manuever myself down the levels. There were gaps in the floor / ceilings and I could jump through the hoops.

I made it through this obstacle to the bottom. Where my goal was. This place was a safe haven, for some reason. My father was there and I always knew he was there. I leave disappointed for some reason and I head upstairs. IT's a long but tedious yet straightforward path up just stairs.

I reach the top, I'm in my grandparents house. I look back and I know my father is down the stairs and down this hill / in this building BOTH at the same time.

I start leaving my grandfathers house / HAUNTED house. It's both the same house at the same time. As I start to open the handle of the front door IT BOOMS outward with wind blowing me back. I Rage because it shocked and scared me and I don't like this so I tell the ghost to stop being a pussy and show itself.

Outside is my aunt and grandparent visiting unaware as they're just going to the apparently normal house. I greet them and say I'm getting the hell out of here. I go back in and yell down the stairs we gotta get the hell outta here. I yell repeatedly until finally I hear him upstairs when he responds something of the sort like, okay.

I go near the steps to the upstairs and I tempt the ghost to do ghostly things. It starts doing things like manipulating things around me. I manipulate them back and tease / Mock the ghost and keep shouting profanities / making fun of this entity. I'm pretty much half dancing / half upset but belittleing anything it does. If it messes with the curtain I'd grab it and show I can manipulate it stronger than it can. Basically I'm daring it to do something.

I wake up and see the friendly replies and post on typeC :)

Just to state I've always thought the downstairs of my grandparents house was creepy. It's the basement with fairly long stairs as well.

EDIT: Oh I just remembered once I got to the bottom of the house. There was a selection process and other adventurer's showed up. These adventurers weren't people but entities and I could feel their presence. I wasn't selected hence why I had to go back up.

oh and the boom from the ghost was most likely from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j-EyBNZozE in mah face.
I saw this vid the day b4.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I like your dream. :D

Someone else will come to psychoanalyze it for you for free soon...

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nice to have another Artisan Promoter at TypC!!! :hifive:

Welcome!!!

:solidarity:

-Alex

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Welcome aboard, ESTP!

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Seems ESTP's are hard to come by in this remote place of the interwebs and I am in itself an ESXP leaning T so I guess I fill the role just a bit.

Anyways just introducing myself to the SP place as it seems dead so why not fill it up with some clutter.

hi.

This site is pretty strict on rules, so if you're anything like me and you hate rules BEWARE!

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hi. You still around? :)

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
I'm still here.

ESFPs are rare here, even rarer than ESTPs.

Are ESTP's the second most rare type here?

There seems to be many ISTP's here, and even one with a bunny picture and using a smiley emoticon! I suggest we nab that one fast and perform experiments and analyzations before he/she gets away!

Quick in one line, what's it like to be an ISTP in your perspective!

(other types may answer the same for themselves if they wish).

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There seems to be many ISTP's here, and even one with a bunny picture and using a smiley emoticon! I suggest we nab that one fast and perform experiments and analyzations before he/she gets away!

Quick in one line, what's it like to be an ISTP in your perspective!

(other types may answer the same for themselves if they wish).

:wink:

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
I woke abruptly from a dream again (needed to piss) and have the pleasure of remembering what I dreamed.

It was quite an odd dream. Yet very stressful.

I awoke in an airport like area however it was also a mix of real land and sea areas. IE some parts resembled an airport and other parts would morph into island and water on the floor. Each area was apparently its own designated country, like an embassy.

I was wading through this area doing whatever and then I thought it would be nice to swim and weigh anchor on an island. Other's have done the same thing and started singing. This island in particular was only like a patch of sand in the water. It was in the middle of the area, with the water ending north within 10 feet and turning back to concrete, where the main airport/room lobby was. However, this patch of sand was owned by the iraqi's. I asked if I could press the button (the button I would talk about later) and start singing. It was against the rules but he let me. Shortly after I was grabbed by an iranian fellow (supervisor) and he took me into custody saying I ventured into iranian territory and now am under investigation. I'm liek oh shit. Eventually I had to go through the beauracracy and explain that I went into IRAQ not iran and I didn't really go into Iraq. I only pressed the button. (usually travelers had to press the button from their destination coming back to the airport. Signaling they were actually at their destination).

Ironic because I just realized earlier in the dream I felt that the area was the ownership of the country (like embassy) and now realise I changed the definitions to save myself from going to prison in my own dream.

Anyways things got sorted out and the iranian got mad at the iraqi guard because he broke his duties. I ended up telling the iranian supervisor you know I really got nothing against you guys, I even watched a few docs about the iranian people.

NEWAYS....I changed my type to ENTP btw, sorry estps.

Swivelinglight

Permabanned

I-Hate-this-Guy.jpg

Meaning

Permabanned
Its interesting that you are having and sharing dreams. Do you do this often?

I've been having dreams lately as well. Strange dreams. Almost nightmares. Its almost as though I can't sleep through them.

Enjoy.