User Tag List

12 Last

Default Say hello to your new ESTP

Seems ESTP's are hard to come by in this remote place of the interwebs and I am in itself an ESXP leaning T so I guess I fill the role just a bit.

Anyways just introducing myself to the SP place as it seems dead so why not fill it up with some clutter.

hi.

Nice way to start. Not many sp on here.

Hi.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Oh Hai new person,
    welcome to the typecthreadventforums.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

hello
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Hello there!! ESTPs are my favorite type so welcome welcome from this ISFJ!!
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

Riva

ESFPs are rare here, even rarer than ESTPs.

ESFPs I like very much.

Not as much as ENTPs or ENFPs though.

Or maybe I do.

Maybe I like them more than I like ENTPs and ENFPs.

Nah, ENFPs maybe,

but never could I ever like an ESFP more than an ENTP.

(Or any other type for that matter, especially an entp 7w6.)

Oh by the way -

Namaste ESTP!

Random fun fact. I just woke up from a semi nightmare. I may as well state what happened cuz that's always fun.

It's weird, I was going to a house I knew was haunted / semi haunted. The goal was to go down a very slanted type of hill in a forest while it was somewhat dark. Not completely pitch black but maybe right before the time it gets dark out. There were bunch of leaves on the ground so it was likely autumn.

The slant of the hill was much like this figure \ a bit less verticle though.

The goal was to get to a house in the bottom of the hill. Once in that house it really was like a verticle miniature skyscraper made of wood. I had to basically manuever myself down the levels. There were gaps in the floor / ceilings and I could jump through the hoops.

I made it through this obstacle to the bottom. Where my goal was. This place was a safe haven, for some reason. My father was there and I always knew he was there. I leave disappointed for some reason and I head upstairs. IT's a long but tedious yet straightforward path up just stairs.

I reach the top, I'm in my grandparents house. I look back and I know my father is down the stairs and down this hill / in this building BOTH at the same time.

I start leaving my grandfathers house / HAUNTED house. It's both the same house at the same time. As I start to open the handle of the front door IT BOOMS outward with wind blowing me back. I Rage because it shocked and scared me and I don't like this so I tell the ghost to stop being a pussy and show itself.

Outside is my aunt and grandparent visiting unaware as they're just going to the apparently normal house. I greet them and say I'm getting the hell out of here. I go back in and yell down the stairs we gotta get the hell outta here. I yell repeatedly until finally I hear him upstairs when he responds something of the sort like, okay.

I go near the steps to the upstairs and I tempt the ghost to do ghostly things. It starts doing things like manipulating things around me. I manipulate them back and tease / Mock the ghost and keep shouting profanities / making fun of this entity. I'm pretty much half dancing / half upset but belittleing anything it does. If it messes with the curtain I'd grab it and show I can manipulate it stronger than it can. Basically I'm daring it to do something.

I wake up and see the friendly replies and post on typeC

Just to state I've always thought the downstairs of my grandparents house was creepy. It's the basement with fairly long stairs as well.

EDIT: Oh I just remembered once I got to the bottom of the house. There was a selection process and other adventurer's showed up. These adventurers weren't people but entities and I could feel their presence. I wasn't selected hence why I had to go back up.

oh and the boom from the ghost was most likely from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j-EyBNZozE in mah face.
    I saw this vid the day b4.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I like your dream.

Someone else will come to psychoanalyze it for you for free soon...
    4w5 sp/sx EII

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Nice to have another Artisan Promoter at TypC!!!

Welcome!!!

-Alex
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Welcome aboard, ESTP!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic