User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Hi.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Swivelinglight View Post
    Seems ESTP's are hard to come by in this remote place of the interwebs and I am in itself an ESXP leaning T so I guess I fill the role just a bit.

Anyways just introducing myself to the SP place as it seems dead so why not fill it up with some clutter.

hi.
    This site is pretty strict on rules, so if you're anything like me and you hate rules BEWARE!

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Hi. You still around?
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

I'm still here.

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    ESFPs are rare here, even rarer than ESTPs.
    Are ESTP's the second most rare type here?

There seems to be many ISTP's here, and even one with a bunny picture and using a smiley emoticon! I suggest we nab that one fast and perform experiments and analyzations before he/she gets away!

Quick in one line, what's it like to be an ISTP in your perspective!

(other types may answer the same for themselves if they wish).

ReflecTcelfeR

good job.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Swivelinglight View Post
    There seems to be many ISTP's here, and even one with a bunny picture and using a smiley emoticon! I suggest we nab that one fast and perform experiments and analyzations before he/she gets away!

Quick in one line, what's it like to be an ISTP in your perspective!

(other types may answer the same for themselves if they wish).
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

I woke abruptly from a dream again (needed to piss) and have the pleasure of remembering what I dreamed.

It was quite an odd dream. Yet very stressful.

I awoke in an airport like area however it was also a mix of real land and sea areas. IE some parts resembled an airport and other parts would morph into island and water on the floor. Each area was apparently its own designated country, like an embassy.

I was wading through this area doing whatever and then I thought it would be nice to swim and weigh anchor on an island. Other's have done the same thing and started singing. This island in particular was only like a patch of sand in the water. It was in the middle of the area, with the water ending north within 10 feet and turning back to concrete, where the main airport/room lobby was. However, this patch of sand was owned by the iraqi's. I asked if I could press the button (the button I would talk about later) and start singing. It was against the rules but he let me. Shortly after I was grabbed by an iranian fellow (supervisor) and he took me into custody saying I ventured into iranian territory and now am under investigation. I'm liek oh shit. Eventually I had to go through the beauracracy and explain that I went into IRAQ not iran and I didn't really go into Iraq. I only pressed the button. (usually travelers had to press the button from their destination coming back to the airport. Signaling they were actually at their destination).

Ironic because I just realized earlier in the dream I felt that the area was the ownership of the country (like embassy) and now realise I changed the definitions to save myself from going to prison in my own dream.

Anyways things got sorted out and the iranian got mad at the iraqi guard because he broke his duties. I ended up telling the iranian supervisor you know I really got nothing against you guys, I even watched a few docs about the iranian people.

NEWAYS....I changed my type to ENTP btw, sorry estps.

figsfiggyfigs

Hey INFP

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    Hey INFP

Banned

Its interesting that you are having and sharing dreams. Do you do this often?

I've been having dreams lately as well. Strange dreams. Almost nightmares. Its almost as though I can't sleep through them.

Enjoy.