• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] Tendency to offer advice right away

Nakawaka

MBTI Type
free
...Is it just me, or do people learning towards ISFP tend to give advice right or how one should act over statements that are just statements?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
...Is it just me, or do people learning towards ISFP tend to give advice right or how one should act over statements that are just statements?

I'm not quite sure I understand your question, but I try not to give advice to anybody.

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
I don't offer advice right away. I always have advice, but I don't offer it unless it is appropriate. I usually hate receiving advice.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
i'm so guilty of this. i don't even know why i do it.
like it just shoots out of my mouth. much worse
when i was younger. but even now, if i'm with
someone i'm familiar with, it just comes out.

KDude

i'm so guilty of this. i don't even know why i do it.
like it just shoots out of my mouth. much worse
when i was younger. but even now, if i'm with
someone i'm familiar with, it just comes out.

That's because you're ENFP.. self-designated lifecoach/brainstormer.

I like it though.

Nakawaka

MBTI Type
free
I'm not quite sure I understand your question, but I try not to give advice to anybody.

It's based on random observations of a friend who gives advice or put herself into the recipient's shoes as soon as a "dilemma" comes out.

i.e. My ear is bleeding, it's not normal
Friend: Inside or on the piercing......then.....it's not normal....you should see a doctor.

i.e. Just for lulz, I'm going to install a game in my relative's PC just to piss them off
Friend: ...well if they dn't know how to play it....maybe they don't understand you...you play this game for your job...

:huh: Or maybe it's more of an NFP thing.