• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] ISTPs, do you actually want to kill everyone you see or do you just look like it?

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Or was it this guy?
[YOUTUBE="gpqSE6igjW8"]Did you nawt hear me?"[/YOUTUBE]

Can't be sure but was this the only person he encountered and didn't kill? Besides the gas station attendant who won the coin toss.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
i instantly approve this thread for no country for old men references

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Or was it this guy?

Can't be sure but was this the only person he encountered and didn't kill? Besides the gas station attendant who won the coin toss.

Yeah it was Anton who was the psycho I don't think he was ISTP though more ISTJ If I were to guess but Lewelyn seemed to play the part of an ISTP character.

KDude

I'm nothing like Anton.

I would never kill Woody Harellson, for one.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sg. Hugo Stiglitz in the movie Inglorious Basterds - ISTP

[YOUTUBE="0H7gR7EYocs"].[/YOUTUBE]

LeftKick

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5 sp
I don't want to kill everyone. Just certain people.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sg. Hugo Stiglitz in the movie Inglorious Basterds - ISTP

[YOUTUBE="0H7gR7EYocs"].[/YOUTUBE]

Someone should type all the Inglorious Basterds.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Or was it this guy?

He didn't kill the lady at the motel either. I don't think.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Someone should type all the Inglorious Basterds.

It's been done before. I forgot which one but one of the guys was typed as ESFP and Bridgette Van Hammersmark was ESFJ.

KDude

Personally, I wouldn't be that cool.

I saw someone get gunned down once, and I hid in a corner for like 30 minutes (granted, I was 7..but still. Definitely killed my chill..and it still would). I can't get some other deaths out of my head, and I wasn't even there to witness them.

I don't know.. Hope that's not too serious. Just wanted to keep it real.

I kind of think I'm a Socionics ISTp, but maybe not an MBTI one. There, the personality descriptions are more flexible. Not every ISTp is some giant walking cock and balls with a cigarette dangling from their mouth. Even Mr. Bean is considered ISTp. Heh

KDude

As far as fiction goes, I'll identify with the Spike Spiegel type. I'm not brooding. I guess I get irritable and like my space. I think I pull through time to time for others, a little begrudgingly.

Almost every fight I've been in I was laughing a little bit. Actually, that would be more Tyler Durden-esque. I've been kicked in the balls and face with cowboy boots and pummeled.. and I couldn't help but laugh at what utter fail that situation was. No Clint Eastwood shit going on here. If anything, that guy was Clint Eastwood.