User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp

I secretly dislike everyone I ever meet... I don't usually want to kill them though.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

I haven't noticed this in ISTPs. In fact, of the ISTPs I've known, they are very aware of their appearance. Not always of how they're feeling, and when angry show it, but when they aren't angry, they don't look angry.
    You lose.

_______

RCOEI
    Melancholic-Choleric
    Respectful Leader

Johari Window|Nohari Window

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

Mostly I don't but people do say I look intimidating/very hard to read. And apparently I do look like I want to kill people on the rugby pitch. But in fact I am the least likely to get in a fight on the pitch or in a bar or anywhere. I am really very peaceful and it takes a LOT to make me mad. So mostly no, i don't want to kill anyone. Although come to think of it, one of my colleagues is really pissing me off lately......

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    If I'm looking at someone like I wanna kill them, then unquestionably I do not like that person. Mostly, I've been told I have a "serious" face. But that's how my face is most of the time.
    I've been told I have a serious face, then I have a stupid streak down the middle too. I get angry now and again, I don't think I look like I want to kill anyone though.

I've been told that I have an intense stare, especially in public. I don't want to kill most people I see but when I'm sharing a space with others I make a mental note of who I would have to kill in order to become the top dog, in case society collapses instantaneously or someone's girlfriend touches my thigh, etc.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I don't really dislike people. I just don't have any faith in them. No matter how hard I try, it seems 9/10 of people are fucked up in one way or another. Thank God for Californians.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Only if the person is someone I consider to be a despicable excuse for a human being. Luckily, I meet these kinds of people very rarely, but I've had a few recent encounters where I've wanted to stab some people in the heart.

In fact, I have a friend who is acquainted with such people and insists on inviting me out when they are around. I have had to decline these invitations because I know I'd want to fucking kill one of them over the course of the night (which is weird because, despite how I may come across on the forum, I'm actually very tolerant and, well, jolly/jokey IRL. It takes a certain type of person to make me act overtly like an asshole.)

Then again, I might actually be an ESTP, so take the shit I say with a grain of salt.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    free

My ISTP friend does all his killing in Halo, where his SE is God.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    oopsie! I'll ask the mods to move it

@Jennifer
    could you move this thread to the SP Arthouse? arrigato gozaimas!
    Randomnity is a mod you know, and she is right above you. Infact she is the one who raised the question. Gosh Elfboy?

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Only if the person is someone I consider to be a despicable excuse for a human being. Luckily, I meet these kinds of people very rarely, but I've had a few recent encounters where I've wanted to stab some people in the heart.

In fact, I have a friend who is acquainted with such people and insists on inviting me out when they are around. I have had to decline these invitations because I know I'd want to fucking kill one of them over the course of the night (which is weird because, despite how I may come across on the forum, I'm actually very tolerant and, well, jolly/jokey IRL. It takes a certain type of person to make me act overtly like an asshole.)

Then again, I might actually be an ESTP, so take the shit I say with a grain of salt.
    Your Ti is off the roof. Not so much Se is evident. Thus the initial confusion you must have had believing you were INTP.

@OP -

Yes ISTPs look incredibly pissed at all times. This is just their expression.
    ISTJs look aloof.
    INTPs look nutty.
    INTJs look proud (and probably are) and
    ISTPs look pissed.

But they are out of all introverted thinker (I meant IxTx) the friendliest and most optimistic.
    But they do have the I hate everyone of you, don't talk to me, I wannt break someone's hand look.

Lolz.

They should simply smile more often . Maybe make it a habit.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
    the problem with this question is some people look at a sheepdog and they look at a wolf and all they can think is "they both have sharp teeth."

ISTPs aren't angry and desiring to kill others... they are usually just in thinking and observing mode, and as such they aren't concerned about how their face appears. I notice a similar blankness to INTJs and INTPs when they are heavily thinking.