• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Top 5 enneatype + wing types for SPs

KDude

what if there are other researchers who also share my view? one would suppose not all of them agree with each other. skepticism doesn't mean I believe my intuition all powerful, don't put words in my mouth

I'm not putting any words in your mouth. I'm just reading a thread. It seems like you want to place the burden here on others, not your intuition. Good luck, I guess.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
wow this thread has gone to shit...not sure why you people can't have a constructive arguments instead of throwing BS at each other.

wolfy

awsm
I love how this thread is called Top 5 enneatype + wing types for SPs. I thought the most common enneagram types for istp were 5 and 9w8, that is what I remember reading. I think Se is being overemphasised in the istp's makeup by some people.

Talk about isfp.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love how this thread is called Top 5 enneatype + wing types for SPs. I thought the most common enneagram types for istp were 5 and 9w8, that is what I remember reading. I think Se is being overemphasised in the istp's makeup by some people.

Talk about isfp.

:laugh:

most of them seem like 9s and 6s to me, though I've seen a few 4s. what have your observations been?

wolfy

awsm
:laugh:

most of them seem like 9s and 6s to me, though I've seen a few 4s. what have your observations been?

In real life? I don't bother.. it makes sense that most would be 5, 7 and 9 though

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In real life? I don't bother.. it makes sense that most would be 5, 7 and 9 though

ISFP 5s? that doesn't make a lot of sense

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
must be one of your biker fantasies.:laugh:

no, I was talking about ISFPs. the biker fantasy is an ISTP stereotype (and I don't like bikers, I like cute, vulnerable guys)

jixmixfix

Permabanned
no, I was talking about ISFPs. the biker fantasy is an ISTP stereotype (and I don't like bikers, I like cute, vulnerable guys)

sure you don't

extreme-biker-tattoo-designs-2-i-s-tattoodonkey.com.jpg

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:cry: Thanks a lot you bunch of creeps!
That guy is not istp.
We are all intelligent brain surgeons.

:boohoo:

I've never even owned a bike..... you ingrates.

:D (just playing on a Saturday)

EDIT: THIS WAS MEANT TO BE SILLY.... I AM NOT TROLLING. HAHA, FUNNY, SILLY STUFF. I am pretending to be an emo.

Jaguar

:cry: Thanks a lot you bunch of assholes!
That guy is not istp.
We are all intelligent brain surgeons.

:D (just playing on a Saturday)

I know a shitload of STP docs/surgeons.
But then I'm an adult who lives in the real world - not a little kid living in a fantasy world.

;)

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not where you're at, Miss NT/PUA/Psychopath theory nonsense. :D

Yea, and all those dirtbags were strikingly intelligent and strategic. ;) I could just feel it from across the room, how they melded with their environments. They had to be psychopaths! A mere PUA just won't do.