User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 150

  1. #81
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    Yea, and all those dirtbags were strikingly intelligent and strategic. I could just feel it from across the room, how they melded with their environments. They had to be psychopaths! A mere PUA just won't do.
    I think you guys think I date a shit load more than I actually do, there are no "all those guys". Jesus people. I am going to take a shower.

  2. #82
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    Thanks a lot you bunch of assholes!
    That guy is not istp.
    We are all intelligent brain surgeons.


    Why can't he be ISTP where is the logic in that?

  3. #83
    Senior Member ICUP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Why can't he be ISTP where is the logic in that?
    LoL, I was just kidding around.....
    (note the "I'm just playing around on a Saturday" comment at the bottom).......
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

  4. #84
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I think I also know a type 5 ESFP OMG SO UNREAL!
    That's not allowed.

  5. #85
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    LoL, I was just kidding around.....
    (note the "I'm just playing around on a Saturday" comment at the bottom).......
    So what Saturday is all of a sudden your joke day? do you dress up like a clown on Saturdays too?

  6. #86
    Senior Member ICUP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    So what Saturday is all of a sudden your joke day? do you dress up like a clown on Saturdays too?
    I will never tell.

    I think it was Victor who actually dresses up like a clown. Minsky the clown or some shit?
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

  7. #87
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    I will never tell.

    I think it was Victor who actually dresses up like a clown. Minsky the clown or some shit?
    Okay. I'll bite. What the hell is a Minsky clown?

  8. #88
    Senior Member LEGERdeMAIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    That guy does not look like my father's ISTP heart surgeon.

    wow, greenport
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”


  9. #89
    Senior Member ICUP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Okay. I'll bite. What the hell is a Minsky clown?
    "I'm with you dear Marmie, I like to put on a show. So sometimes, on Sunday morning, at the Famers' Market I get the kids' makeup artist to put makeup on my face.

    It does get me more attention, and it gives me the role of a clown (and by the way, my clown name is Minsky). The makeup allows me to do all the silly things I think of but am usually too sensible to do.

    Would you care to stroll through the Farmers' Market with Minsky on Sunday morning, dear Marmie? How would you feel?"


    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...-makeup-5.html

    http://boobietrapcorsets.blogspot.co...sky-clown.html

    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

  10. #90
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    "I'm with you dear Marmie, I like to put on a show. So sometimes, on Sunday morning, at the Famers' Market I get the kids' makeup artist to put makeup on my face.

    It does get me more attention, and it gives me the role of a clown (and by the way, my clown name is Minsky). The makeup allows me to do all the silly things I think of but am usually too sensible to do.

    Would you care to stroll through the Farmers' Market with Minsky on Sunday morning, dear Marmie? How would you feel?"


    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...-makeup-5.html

    http://boobietrapcorsets.blogspot.co...sky-clown.html


    I'm sorry I asked.

Similar Threads

  1. [SP] Most Common Enneagram Types for Each SP
    By Random Ness in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-23-2014, 07:06 AM
  2. [NF] Top 5 enneatype + wing types for NFs
    By Elfboy in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 06:29 AM
  3. [SJ] Top 5 enneatype + wing types for SJs
    By Elfboy in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-18-2011, 07:34 PM
  4. [NT] Top 5 enneatype + wing types for NTs
    By Elfboy in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 10:52 AM
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-29-2009, 09:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO