First 12

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by lookoutbelow84093 View Post
    hmm ok thanks for the responses, this forum is great! So I guess at work (still see her once a week at least) just dont worry about it then. Sounds like ISFPs fall in and out of "love" as quickly and definitively as they fall into it?
    If you are an expressive NF, you may find that you attract the SO's/spouse's of ISFP's who are hungry to be told that they are good at things, are attractive, etc. without even knowing it. And then having that person become attracted to YOU. This has happened to me. ISFP's are bad about telling those they are close to how they feel. Many personality types need verbal reinforcement.

ISFP's are bad about telling those they are close to how they feel.
    That is so true. My ENTJ husband has told me that I'm 'cold' because of this, when I know that's not true at all. I really work on telling people how much I appreciate them, love them, etc.

MBTI
    INFP

Hmm Ive always found ISFPs cool too. alicia sounds like if she said this shes done for good? Do ISFPs ever date the same person twice is is a break forever like love?

MBTI
    INFP

I realize I'm rehashing an old topic, but I just want to say...same here. Its funny, cuz I really didn't have that many expectations for this girl. If we turn out to be only friends, I'm fine with that. The problem was, she wanted more haha. So at first, she was calling me all the time, everyday, smsing, etc. We did some stuff together, and then I guess as my social anxiety got revealed, she lost her chemistry. I just wanted to be friends, but she stopped contacting me, so after initiating a few things with her, I took the hint, and stopped asking her to do stuff too. To be honest, I'm a little angry at myself and her.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by illume View Post
    . This has happened to me. ISFP's are bad about telling those they are close to how they feel.

My girl is like that. As an ISTJ I don't read minds and am not focusing on emotions. It might seem like it's demeaning my intelligence to tell me directly how you feel, but I need it and appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by sgman View Post
    I realize I'm rehashing an old topic, but I just want to say...same here. Its funny, cuz I really didn't have that many expectations for this girl. If we turn out to be only friends, I'm fine with that. The problem was, she wanted more haha. So at first, she was calling me all the time, everyday, smsing, etc. We did some stuff together, and then I guess as my social anxiety got revealed, she lost her chemistry. I just wanted to be friends, but she stopped contacting me, so after initiating a few things with her, I took the hint, and stopped asking her to do stuff too. To be honest, I'm a little angry at myself and her.
    She stopped contacting you because ISFPs want to let bygones be bygones. If something awkward or bad happens they distance themselves with the things associated with them, because they're sensitive and being close to these things (being you) would be stressful.

Sometimes it's important to chase ISFPs since they're often lazy, but obviously trying to contact them in this situation is pointless since they'd be distinctly unenthusiastic.
    Hello. There'll be something here soon.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram

Sorry it's not working out. I think the best thing to do is back off .. don't make her explain herself. Give her time to think about you and miss you and perhaps she'll come back and maybe not. The last guy that I told "I need a break" I ended up marrying. Hey .. you never know.

MBTI
    INFP

-
    Last edited by sgman; 08-11-2009 at 01:25 PM. Reason: I'm not really in the best of moods right now. I want to wait til I'm thinking clearly again.