• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] Are you an ISFP male and in LOVE?

floral87

Hi everyone!

I am very new to this thread. This is my first post. I am not sure how to start a new thread. Anyway, my questions are addressed to ISFP *males* basically.

I would like to know how ISFP men approach love.

* Do ISFPs fall in love quickly?
* Do ISFps fantasize/daydream a lot about their love interest?
* Do ISFPs get over love quickly?
* Are ISFPs slow to fall in love?
* Are ISFPs are slow to get over love?
* Do ISFPs look for greener grasses elsewhere?
* Once committed, are ISFPs prone to cheat?

etc. Thank so much for your time. I am an ENFJ female, if that helps. :)

ChrisFergusonFl

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
2x3
Hi everyone!

I am very new to this thread. This is my first post. I am not sure how to start a new thread. Anyway, my questions are addressed to ISFP *males* basically.

I would like to know how ISFP men approach love.

* Do ISFPs fall in love quickly?
* Do ISFps fantasize/daydream a lot about their love interest?
* Do ISFPs get over love quickly?
* Are ISFPs slow to fall in love?
* Are ISFPs are slow to get over love?
* Do ISFPs look for greener grasses elsewhere?
* Once committed, are ISFPs prone to cheat?

etc. Thank so much for your time. I am an ENFJ female, if that helps. :)

A Male ISFP is Sean William Scott, and a male ENTJ is Billy Bob Thorton.

Mr. Woodcock is so bad. It makes it look like they hate each other when it's the exact opposite really.

Stuck In The Middle. Rachel. Female ISFP. Harley. Female ISFP.

Better, but it still looks like they hate each other.

Keyword: LOOKS

The newer episodes make it obvious they have a thing for each other, and I like that, but still, I know the truth is that ISFP's LOVE ENTJ's, and are troubled by that more than anything else in the world.

ENTJ's like myself are troubled by liking ENTP's more than anything else in the world.