• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] Ask an ESTP

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I actually understand it.

Cool deal that you "get" us! :hifive:

..I just have a hard time emulating it. So exhausting for me!

LOLZ! :laugh:
Tinker683, I can't tell you how many times in my life people (friends/co-workers/relatives/etc.) have simply told me "Damn dude, just watching you wears me out. Stop it!" :biggrin:
Seriously, we are wired to "Go! Go! Go!" and prone to changing gears without warning as new stimulii/opportunities present themselves.
However, I guess if you drank a Red Bull or two practice might make perfect? :thinking:
Thing is though, the best thing for you to be in this world, the best person to act like in this world, is YOURSELF.
You might just need to borrow a tactic or two from the ESTP playbook here and there.
But realize this, every other type is better than us at somethings.
We have our shortcomings just like anyone else - we're just damn good at hiding them, or simply not getting into situations where they might manifest. :newwink:

Q for ESTPs: Could you please bottle up your awesomeness and sell it to me in a nice neat package? I have a couple of debby-downers in my life in serious need of a mojo injection :roundthnx:

ESTP Mojo is SRSLY dangerous to play with. :shock:
There is no length ywarning label filled with "Legalexe Verbiage." The ESTP Mojo label simply says:
"You're Out of Your Mind if You Drink This. :shock: Cheers! :cheers: "

Yes.
(Except for [MENTION=6109]Halla74[/MENTION] - he makes perfect sense to me)

Awww, thank you. :hug:
You make alot of sense to me too.
I adore your posts, they go in all tangents.
Tis' a gift to me to have you as my friend, seriously. :hifive:

:solidarity:

-Alex

A

Anew Leaf

Dear ESTPs: Why are you so awesome? Could God make you any more awesome without exploding the universe?

:saturned:

R

Riva

Dear ESTPs: Why are you so awesome? Could God make you anyany type else more awesome without exploding the universe?

God did make ENTPs.

And I believe the xNTPs did come closest to blowing up the universe so far.

Well maybe not the universe, but atleast the planet earth.

A

A window to the soul

Dear ESTPs: Why are you so awesome? Could God make you any more awesome without exploding the universe?

They are awesome! My brother-in-law is ESTP. Even though he pretends to love Herman Cain and Apple products, I still adore him. He does some pretty funny stuff like wrap up his iPhone and try to give it to me for Christmas. :D