User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Thread: Ask an ESTP

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Pettycure View Post
    Well, there's always the possibility that I know myself better than a bitter ENTP and fuck you.

There, did that make you feel better? You feel like I'm a real ESTP now that I took off my Big Girl Panties and acted like a reactionary child? Please.

I'm not responsible for the actions of the immature or negatively influenced ESTPs of the world. Some are dicks, I know, but that's not a type thing, that's a Some People Are Dicks thing.
    Se get aggressive regarding boundaries. When one feels threatened Se reacts more than any other function. Therefore ESPs being Se doms are naturally inclined to react more than other types when they feel they have been invaded or defeated. ESFPs are quite harmonies. So the type of behaviour/reaction I mentioned earlier is not always evident in them.

Your reaction to my post is in a way proof to what I said earlier. So well done.

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    Yes, I know it's true that there are dicks of every type, but let's face it.... There are more dicks of some types than there are other types. I would think there are more istp dicks than there are isfj dicks, for instance. ESTP is renowned for providing dicks to the world lol......

Though this is obviously a joke, this too is in a way a good answer. Maybe it was not a joke? hmmm...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Wait a minute. Did Riva just call me a Feeler?

Ahaaha...aahahha*snort*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Never wrestle with a pig. You will get dirty and the pig will enjoy it.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Though this is obviously a joke, this too is in a way a good answer. Maybe it was not a joke? hmmm...
    At the time I was writing it, it just seemed true. I think it is.
    At the end of the day, there is no pretending that there aren't alot more dick estp's than there are dicks of other types. Alot of estp's will try to tell you it's just a "dick" thing, not a type thing..... At some point, facing it is the reasonable thing to do. Acceptance is necessary. Can't stay buried and pretend you are someone you are not, forever. That is, if the shoe fits, wear it.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Edit: typed this on phone, will edit dumb typos from tiny keyboard later.

Okay okay, now that that is done with , let me essplain somethin' to you @Riva.

Yes, ESTPs are aggressive. But they're not all fucking morons. They're not all going to offer a hostike response to every little goddamn thing they don't like. If an ESTP did that, she wouldn't get anywhere in the world. She wouldn't be able to hold down a job, she'd have no networking connections because she'd piss off all the people in her life, and she'd live a shitty life of struggle and being perpetualky unhappy.

Sure, some ESTPs are like that. The fucking stupid ones.

A smart ESTP sees the world for what it is: a game. You play the game, you get what you want. You know the right people, you be a charming bastard, you take the world by the balls and make it your bitch. YOU CAN'T DO THIS IF YOU'RE A SHITHEAD TO EVERYONE.

Anger gets replaced by ambition because a smart ESTP learns how to man the hell up and get over the petty little spats of anger we get because the risk of being a dick is too great when you've goy so much on the line.

So, if the ESTP wants to be a reactionary slave to her impulses, that's fine by me. I'll be over here acting like a responsible adult and channeling my stubbornness is a positive way while they flail and drown like a fucking loser.

Also, Riva, you really need to keep in mind that the way a person uses their functions is not universal. Two people of a type may be incredibly similar, but they are still two different people.

And one more thing. If you've ever found a harmonious ESFP who's actually and genuinely an ESFP, I will eat my fucking hat.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

At the time I was writing it, it just seemed true. I think it is.
    At the end of the day, there is no pretending that there aren't alot more dick estp's than there are dicks of other types. Alot of estp's will try to tell you it's just a "dick" thing, not a type thing..... At some point, facing it is the reasonable thing to do. Acceptance is necessary. Can't stay buried and pretend you are someone you are not, forever. That is, if the shoe fits, wear it.
    Hey, I'll admit it. A lot of ESTPs are dicks. But so are a lot of ESTJs. And ESFJs. And INTJs. And ENFPs, and ESFPs, and ISTPs, and ENTJs and ENTPs and everyone else on the fucking planet.

Every type has the potential to be a total dick. They just manifest in different ways and some types are more blatant with their dickitude than other types. The way an ISFJ is a dick is not the same way an ENTP is a dick.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Hey, I'll admit it. A lot of ESTPs are dicks. But so are a lot of ESTJs. And ESFJs. And INTJs. And ENFPs, and ESFPs, and ISTPs, and ENTJs and ENTPs and everyone else on the fucking planet.

Every type has the potential to be a total dick. They just manifest in different ways and some types are more blatant with their dickitude than other types. The way an ISFJ is a dick is not the same way an ENTP is a dick.
    Yes, I know... I mentioned this earlier.
    I just don't like the way alot of estp's try to tell people it's not a type thing. It really is, in their case. I know that some estp's are not dicks, but like I said, the type is renowned for producing dicks. That's life.
    I'm not placing this on you of course, because I don't know you. But I've seen other estp's use this same reasoning many times in order to try to convince people it's not about estp, and therefore, them.
    I personally think estp is one of the more difficult types to manage successfully, especially 7's. And I've seen many 7's who think they aren't dicks use this same reasoning, which is funny. Because they are lol...... Alot of extroverts have trouble with introspection, so they end up believing and saying alot of really funny shit about themselves. They seem to have trouble with self-identification.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Yes, I know... I mentioned this earlier.
    I just don't like the way alot of estp's try to tell people it's not a type thing. It really is, in their case. I know that some estp's are not dicks, but like I said, the type is renowned for producing dicks. That's life.
    I'm not placing this on you of course, because I don't know you. But I've seen other estp's use this same reasoning many times in order to try to convince people it's not about estp, and therefore, them. I personally think estp is one of the more difficult types to manage successfully, especially 7's. And I've seen many 7's who think they aren't dicks use this same reasoning, which is funny. Because they are lol...... Alot of extroverts have trouble with introspection, so they end up believing and saying alot of really funny shit about themselves.
    I don't know what you mean. I am a perfect fucking angel.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I don't know what you mean. I am a perfect fucking angel.
    I hear ya'! So am I....
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Indeedy! I'd also like to go on record and say that when an ISFJ decides to be a dick...the way we go about it is often very vindictive and vicious. We very much are the implosive homemaker that quietly keys your car, flattens your tires, and torches your truck. All with a quiet little smile!
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by tinker683 View Post
    Indeedy! I'd also like to go on record and say that when an ISFJ decides to be a dick...the way we go about it is often very vindictive and vicious. We very much are the implosive homemaker that quietly keys your car, flattens your tires, and torches your truck. All with a quiet little smile!
    Nasty, although I wouldn't consider that a "dick".... that's more of an insane female. I think ISFJ is more notorious for producing what you have described: gossipy, emotional, vindictive, insane women, aka "psycho bitches". LoL......
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype