User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: Ask an ESTP

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by uncommonentity View Post
    Seeing as you really like to win. How's it feel when you lose?
    Make personal attacks and say whatever comes to your mouth. And when it is obvious that the victim is hurt, press on. ESTP Trademark.

Quote Originally Posted by Pettycure View Post
    It's not very often that I lose. But when I lose, I take it in stride because I know I gave it my all (and probably cheated my ass off, not gonna lie) and someone else was obviously better than me. I then assess what they did that I didn't and try to incorporate it for next time. Honestly, why get all worked up over losing when you can see it as a learning experience?
    Nah, that's not ESTP at all. You forgot to mention making personal attacks and lying.

Why get so worked up? No idea, have to ask yourself. You should come back again with a honest answer. It's as if you are questioning a part of yourself (ESTP self) that you dislike and you want to shed. Thereby asking a question pointed at self.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by uncommonentity View Post
    Seeing as you really like to win. How's it feel when you lose?
    My best friend is ESTP. A loss will definitely knock the wind out of him temporarily. He is never angry when he loses to a great competitor. He has good sportsmanship but if he is angry, it is an anger directed at himself for not performing to his own standards. His anger is visible to others when this happens.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Nah, that's not ESTP at all. You forgot to mention making personal attacks and lying.

Why get so worked up? No idea, have to ask yourself. You should come back again with a honest answer. It's as if you are questioning a part of yourself (ESTP self) that you dislike and you want to shed. Thereby asking a question pointed at self.
    Well, there's always the possibility that I know myself better than a bitter ENTP and fuck you.

There, did that make you feel better? You feel like I'm a real ESTP now that I took off my Big Girl Panties and acted like a reactionary child? Please.

I'm not responsible for the actions of the immature or negatively influenced ESTPs of the world. Some are dicks, I know, but that's not a type thing, that's a Some People Are Dicks thing.
    Never wrestle with a pig. You will get dirty and the pig will enjoy it.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Define losing? When I lose a video game I take it pretty well, its not the end of the world. But video games have never been my strong point. I can only kick my husbands ass at Tekken, and he takes losing a whole lot harder than I do (INTJ).

But lets say in a social situation or something else where I have tried everything in my power to make it go perfect, and it completely blows up in my face... I would not take it very well. For one this rarely happens and two because I DID EVERYTHING HUMANELY POSSIBLE TO GET THIS OUTCOME! Why is it not going my way?! I do not like being angry or sad. So I try to deal with it and get over it ASAP. But I find myself irritated fairly often.... this is probably because I am 8w7.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Define losing? When I lose a video game I take it pretty well, its not the end of the world. But video games have never been my strong point. I can only kick my husbands ass at Tekken, and he takes losing a whole lot harder than I do (INTJ).

But lets say in a social situation or something else where I have tried everything in my power to make it go perfect, and it completely blows up in my face... I would not take it very well. For one this rarely happens and two because I DID EVERYTHING HUMANELY POSSIBLE TO GET THIS OUTCOME! Why is it not going my way?! I do not like being angry or sad. So I try to deal with it and get over it ASAP. But I find myself irritated fairly often.... this is probably because I am 8w7.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Pettycure View Post
    Well, there's always the possibility that I know myself better than a bitter ENTP and fuck you.

There, did that make you feel better? You feel like I'm a real ESTP now that I took off my Big Girl Panties and acted like a reactionary child? Please.

I'm not responsible for the actions of the immature or negatively influenced ESTPs of the world. Some are dicks, I know, but that's not a type thing, that's a Some People Are Dicks thing.
    Yes, I know it's true that there are dicks of every type, but let's face it.... There are more dicks of some types than there are other types. I would think there are more istp dicks than there are isfj dicks, for instance. ESTP is renowned for providing dicks to the world lol......
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    Yes, I know it's true that there are dicks of every type, but let's face it.... There are more dicks of some types than there are other types. I would think there are more istp dicks than there are isfj dicks, for instance. ESTP is renowned for providing dicks to the world lol......
    There's a lot of dicks in this quote.

Just saying
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by tinker683 View Post
    There's a lot of dicks in this quote.

Just saying
    5 of them, to be exact ha.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    5 of them, to be exact ha.
    .....I really, really want to say something witty and funny to this, but I'm coming up with nothing. Blah.

Anywho, 'NOTHER QUESTION FER YOU ESTP TYPES:

If my ESTP roommate has had a really bad day at work, what can I do to make her feel better and at ease when she gets home? Right now I'm preparing the TV so that Weeds is already queued up on Netflix with a sacrificial bowl of ice cream on the table in front of her and me cowering behind the couch.

Thoughts?
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by tinker683 View Post
    .....I really, really want to say something witty and funny to this, but I'm coming up with nothing. Blah.
    Just say the first thing that pops into your head, like I do.
    Silly is fun!
    It doesn't have to be funny, just silly.....
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype