• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ISxPs are not xi and Se

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I've met jixmixfix in person and I can tell you he is very IxTP, and he's an obvious introvert (so Speed's guess of him being very introverted is quite apt) ...and logic does follow that an INTP who uses a lot of Ti/Si might think they're ISTP and that ISTPs use Si instead of Se.

So the subject is not jixmixfix's wall. At this point you're the one being silly.

And no, talking about your feelings of the state of the forum isn't discussing the OP or the page jix cited. At least jixmixfix had the insight and ability to see my point. Of course, I think he's a little more down to earth than you.

So maybe he is ISTP.

You were right about the cuisine mal12345 these people obviously know me better than I know myself.:fpalm:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
You were right about the cuisine mal12345 these people obviously know me better than I know myself.:fpalm:

I never said I knew you better than you knew yourself. I said that it does make good sense that you could be an INTP using a lot of Si. You had typed yourself as INTP when I first started talking to you.

I'm not saying you're one or the other, but I would argue you're definitely a Ti dom, and clearly introverted in person.

I don't think it's unreasonable at all that an INTP who used a lot of Si would think he could potentially be ISTP or that ISTPs use Si instead of Se.

Not saying that's the case with you. Settle down bro. I'm not speaking in absolutes. I hardly ever do.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
No not really because I'm not an "MBTI defined" si user, my se is very high according to mbti.

Okay fine you have clarified now that *you* definitely have Se and not Si. I believe you.

So why this theory about Si?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Control issues.

????

Mal you're a troll. No one is even talking to you.

I'm telling him to settle down because I wasn't attacking him or saying he was ABSOLUTELY THIS, as he appeared to be interpreting that I meant I definitely knew his type.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
????

Mal you're a troll. No one is even talking to you.

I'm telling him to settle down because I wasn't attacking him or saying he was ABSOLUTELY THIS, as he appeared to be interpreting that I meant I definitely knew his type.

You say "settle down" a lot.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Is that or is that not an absolute statement, "bro"?

"crazy" isn't absolute, because it's meaningless in terms of psychiatry, and it's subjective dependent upon individual perception...for example. my Can't Hug Every Cat Syndrome might look much crazier to an INTJ than your bizarre, unrealistic ramblings about theory...they might think you're just being theoretical, where I think you're straight up not with us. On the other hand, the INTJ might think my excessive emotionality and sensitivity is indicative of something very frightening when in truth I'm actually quite tame and people usually find me fairly reasonable and rational IRL unless I'm very upset about something personal.

And now for a musical interlude. Between me and you this thread has been rambled to death.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She was obviously joking about that and even if she was serious how does that make it valid I never even said I have strong "MBTI Si"

Even if you did, it is completely irrelevant to the topic you've abandoned.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"bizarre, unrealistic ramblings about theory"

Subjective. You don't have any rational basis upon which to identify a non-bizarre, realistic theory.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Even if you did, it is completely irrelevant to the topic you've abandoned.

who has control issues?

"bizarre, unrealistic ramblings about theory"

Subjective. You don't have any rational basis upon which to identify a non-bizarre, realistic theory.

Yeah I SAID THAT. DID YOU NOT READ WHAT I SAID?