• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ISxPs are not xi and Se

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I have a novel idea for you. Disagree with him on a RATIONAL basis, rather than on an ideological or personal basis.

This forum was pretty decent a couple years ago then it slowly got taken over by scuzbags.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
COME AT ME BRO COME AT ME!! I'M MAD

comeatmebro1.jpg

I have a novel idea for you. Disagree with him on a RATIONAL basis, rather than on an ideological or personal basis.

catissoup.jpg

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How is that so hard to understand?

How can I understand anything without first analyzing their personality types and ideological basis?

I really wish typology gave me such God-like powers as to be able to crawl inside someone's head and know the truth about all their comments, arguments, questions, and tastes in cuisine or alcoholic beverage.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This forum was pretty decent a couple years ago then it slowly got taken over by scuzbags.

I thought it was pretty decent up to a couple months ago. But then, I'm relatively new here.

But I'm NOT new to forums, I'm a veteran of forum wars since 1998.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah gossiping about the "kinds of people" you don't like on the forum is uber-rational, not at all personal, ideological, or subjective, and totally on topic.

Won't you bros be more comfy on INTPcentral perhaps?

jixmixfix

Permabanned
How can I understand anything without first analyzing their personality types and ideological basis?

I really wish typology gave me such God-like powers as to be able to crawl inside someone's head and know the truth about all their comments, arguments, questions, and tastes in cuisine or alcoholic beverage.

that cuisine would give you a bad case of diarrhea.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Yeah gossiping about the "kinds of people" you don't like on the forum is uber-rational, not at all personal, ideological, or subjective, and totally on topic.

Won't you bros be more comfy on INTPcentral perhaps?

LOLz instead I'm not actually trying to argue with anybody in a particular discussion or thread about any topic at all. But other than that you have a point.:doh: not only that but you've just done the exact same thing in your sentence except replacing my "douchebags in this forum" with your "INTPcentral" irony much? good job.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh, but see I admit I'm a gossip, and care about subjective, personal things, and that I'm not always rational.

But sometimes I am, and dudez don't want to see it because I'm not speaking their INTx lingo.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh, but see I admit I'm a gossip, and care about subjective, personal things, and that I'm not always rational.

But sometimes I am, and dudez don't want to see it because I'm not speaking their INTx lingo.

I propose a thread name change. WAS: ISxPs are not xi and Se. NOW: Marmie justifying her posting style to the forum.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I propose a thread name change. WAS: ISxPs are not xi and Se. NOW: Marmie justifying her posting style to the forum.

What are you talking about? I'm talking to jixmixfix I responded to what he said, and my original post was in response to what you guys were talking about which is entirely off topic.

Adjust the tin foil hat and re-group.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What are you talking about? I'm talking to jixmixfix I responded to what he said, and my original post was in response to what you guys were talking about which is entirely off topic.

Adjust the tin foil hat and re-group.

Same as above.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Same as above.

What about the off topic shit you guys were rambling about?

You are everything awful about INTPs, I swear to god.

Also...just looked at jixmixfix's wall...Saturned suggested he's actually INTP using Ti/Si so thinks this is why ISTP has Si...very very interesting. Palpably so, seeing as that he seems to be between the two types.

Makes more sense than ISTJ for what I know of him.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Also...just looked at jixmixfix's wall...Saturned suggested he's actually INTP using Ti/Si so thinks this is why ISTP has Si...very very interesting. Palpably so, seeing as that he seems to be between the two types.

So now the topic has changed to 'jixmixfix's wall.'

We can always discuss who started what, if you want. Speed Gavroche, who is filling in for Jaguar today, has no clue what his feelings are but believes they are inarguable nevertheless. Then you came along and backed him up. Meanwhile, I was discussing the OP and the page jix cited.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I've met jixmixfix in person and I can tell you he is very IxTP, and he's an obvious introvert (so Speed's guess of him being very introverted is quite apt) ...and logic does follow that an INTP who uses a lot of Ti/Si might think they're ISTP and that ISTPs use Si instead of Se.

So the subject is not jixmixfix's wall. At this point you're the one being silly.

And no, talking about your feelings of the state of the forum isn't discussing the OP or the page jix cited. At least jixmixfix had the insight and ability to see my point. Of course, I think he's a little more down to earth than you.

So maybe he is ISTP.

jixmixfix

Permabanned

She was obviously joking about that and even if she was serious how does that make it valid I never even said I have strong "MBTI Si"

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
She was obviously joking about that and even if she was serious how does that make it valid I never even said I have strong "MBTI Si"

Theoretically it could be a possibility. It does make sense and follow a certain functional logic.

G

Ginkgo

That's why you should have turned to alchemy like I did. However, it's too late now, as I own the monopoly on it.