User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 118

  1. #81
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I've met jixmixfix in person and I can tell you he is very IxTP, and he's an obvious introvert (so Speed's guess of him being very introverted is quite apt) ...and logic does follow that an INTP who uses a lot of Ti/Si might think they're ISTP and that ISTPs use Si instead of Se.

    So the subject is not jixmixfix's wall. At this point you're the one being silly.

    And no, talking about your feelings of the state of the forum isn't discussing the OP or the page jix cited. At least jixmixfix had the insight and ability to see my point. Of course, I think he's a little more down to earth than you.

    So maybe he is ISTP.
    You were right about the cuisine mal12345 these people obviously know me better than I know myself.

  2. #82
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Theoretically it could be a possibility. It does make sense and follow a certain functional logic.
    No not really because I'm not an "MBTI defined" si user, my se is very high according to mbti.

  3. #83
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    You were right about the cuisine mal12345 these people obviously know me better than I know myself.
    I never said I knew you better than you knew yourself. I said that it does make good sense that you could be an INTP using a lot of Si. You had typed yourself as INTP when I first started talking to you.

    I'm not saying you're one or the other, but I would argue you're definitely a Ti dom, and clearly introverted in person.

    I don't think it's unreasonable at all that an INTP who used a lot of Si would think he could potentially be ISTP or that ISTPs use Si instead of Se.

    Not saying that's the case with you. Settle down bro. I'm not speaking in absolutes. I hardly ever do.

  4. #84
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    No not really because I'm not an "MBTI defined" si user, my se is very high according to mbti.
    Okay fine you have clarified now that *you* definitely have Se and not Si. I believe you.

    So why this theory about Si?

  5. #85
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post

    Not saying that's the case with you. Settle down bro.
    Control issues.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  6. #86
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    Control issues.
    ????

    Mal you're a troll. No one is even talking to you.

    I'm telling him to settle down because I wasn't attacking him or saying he was ABSOLUTELY THIS, as he appeared to be interpreting that I meant I definitely knew his type.

  7. #87
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    ????

    Mal you're a troll. No one is even talking to you.

    I'm telling him to settle down because I wasn't attacking him or saying he was ABSOLUTELY THIS, as he appeared to be interpreting that I meant I definitely knew his type.
    You say "settle down" a lot.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  8. #88
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    You say "settle down" a lot.
    It's an expression. "Settle down bro." My ISTJ says it a lot.

    It's like saying "chill out" or "it's cool."

  9. #89
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    It's an expression. "Settle down bro." My ISTJ says it a lot.

    It's like saying "chill out" or "it's cool."
    Oh, that explains everything...
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  10. #90
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    Oh, that explains everything...
    It does.

    I don't think we speak the same language.

    I don't think we're even from the same planet.

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] ENFPs who are NOT sensitive to criticism and AREN'T highly emotional?
    By Elfboy in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 02:02 PM
  2. Business Owners, Leaders and Entrepreneurs are not all Evil
    By ygolo in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 05:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO