User Tag List

First 2101112

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    I tried, but jix just allowed the off-topic trolls to own his thread. It's this sort of thing bringing down the forum: "It's not all this harassing people and begging them to stop typing people by dumb stereotypes. Some of those people probably, you know, just got lives." (Marmie Dearest)

If I wanted abusive flaming I would head straight to PersonalityNation, where they know how to build a forum from scratch but not how to make it popular or attractive.
    I for one would like to hear anything else you or others would like to add about the topic if there's more. Si vs SE and how they look different.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    I for one would like to hear anything else you or others would like to add about the topic if there's more. Si vs SE and how they look different.
    I'll create a new thread for Marmie and her vent friends to troll.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I'm saying the Se ISXPs experience is a more focused and detail oriented version than the Se ESXPs experience. The mbti description of Si is different than other descriptions of Si so people who are naturally into MBTI just accept that that TI and Se are what makes up an ISTP for example. TI which is thinking and Se which is sensing are different from each other in that one is thinking and one is sensing. To say that ISXPs use xI as their primary and Se and their secondary compared to Se as their primary and Xi as their secondary in ESXPs is like saying the only difference is one prefers thinking first and the other prefers thinking as the latter and vice versa. Both are still two completely different functions working together with a slightly different preference. The difference between extroversion and introversion is much greater than that in that the sensing is different. It might not be called "Si" but I think that ISXPs could be using a different form of sensing than ESXPs.
    You stated that you think the processes are separate. So, keeping that in mind, I get what you are saying here. However, I disagree with the idea of separate processes remaining independent.

Ok. Here's a different way of looking at it. If SP's didn't share the same kind of sensing between us, then wouldn't we also have different temperaments instead of similar ones between the SP types?
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    I'll create a new thread for Marmie and her vent friends to troll.
    You realize that you're being a troll right? This is the second thread I've seen where I wasn't even talking to you at all where you accused me of being a troll. I think I'm going to report you.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    You stated that you think the processes are separate. So, keeping that in mind, I get what you are saying here. However, I disagree with the idea of separate processes remaining independent.

Ok. Here's a different way of looking at it. If SP's didn't share the same kind of sensing between us, then wouldn't we also have different temperaments instead of similar ones between the SP types?
    The thing that I don't get about the combined processes is this. If you look at the differences between introverts and extroverts in MBTI, they basically don't say much about it's functions that make them so different. An ESTP has ti as their "secondary" function and an ISTP has it as its primary. So really the only difference I see there is that the ESTP uses Se more than the ISTP ad the ISTP uses Ti more then the ESTP. The distinction seems so minimal yet if you look outward the personalities are very different. ESTPs are much more noticeably "extroverted". They are also different in the way they move and interact with the world. This is why I think it's the type of sensing that is differenent and makes the personalities different from each other. It may not be "Si" per say that the ISTP acquires but it could be something like "Se" with some "Si" flavor. It may come down the road in the future when new personality theorists that acquire a more refined version of MBTI that may say something like this, since 16 type personality theory will eventually evolve into a more refined theory.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    This thread is done. lol I've accepted it and began calling people scuzbags.
    In life, there are only two personality types. People who are fun to chill wit! and scuzbags!

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post
    In life, there are only two personality types. People who are fun to chill wit! and scuzbags!
    yo slippy where the hell have you been brah? good to see you have risen from the dead.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

uh, I kind of fell off a "bucket."

Hope teh' beerz' n' life in-between been good to you.