User Tag List

First 9101112 Last

Results 101 to 110 of 118

  1. #101
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    Caps lock.
    YES THATS CAPS LOCK. VERY GOOD OBSERVATION.

  2. #102
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    YES THATS CAPS LOCK. VERY GOOD OBSERVATION.
    Whaaaaa? I could have sworn it was another one of my "crazy tinfoil hat" theories.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  3. #103
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Nah, I think this time you were using Si.

  4. #104
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Nah, I think this time you were using Si.
    Si, Si... Oh, you mean that "crazy" little doodad I put after Ti? That's the Spanish word for "yes." In other words "Ti yes."
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  5. #105
    Tier 1 Member LunaLuminosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    2,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    Si, Si... Oh, you mean that "crazy" little doodad I put after Ti? That's the Spanish word for "yes." In other words "Ti yes."
    If you were going for the Spanish word for "yes," the 'i' should have that little accent thingy over it. Otherwise, it is the Spanish word for "if." "Ti, if".... sort of appropriate in it's own way. So all this to say you are a xxTP of some sort? Also, I missed the part where Si is crazy. All I'm seeing here is that ISxP leans more towards Se than Si by definition.... then it was the conversation which got crazy :P

  6. #106
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    If you were going for the Spanish word for "yes," the 'i' should have that little accent thingy over it. Otherwise, it is the Spanish word for "if." "Ti, if".... sort of appropriate in it's own way. So all this to say you are a xxTP of some sort? Also, I missed the part where Si is crazy. All I'm seeing here is that ISxP leans more towards Se than Si by definition.... then it was the conversation which got crazy :P
    I didn't feel like getting out the character map for the i in si. I'm pretty sure there was more to the beginning of this thread than the idea that ISxP leans more toward etc.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  7. #107
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    ????

    Mal you're a troll. No one is even talking to you.

    I'm telling him to settle down because I wasn't attacking him or saying he was ABSOLUTELY THIS, as he appeared to be interpreting that I meant I definitely knew his type.
    This thread wasn't even suppose to be about me yet it ended up being about me for reasons of stupidity.

  8. #108
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    I didn't feel like getting out the character map for the i in si. I'm pretty sure there was more to the beginning of this thread than the idea that ISxP leans more toward etc.
    This thread is done. lol I've accepted it and began calling people scuzbags.

  9. #109
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    This thread wasn't even suppose to be about me yet it ended up being about me for reasons of stupidity.
    This is unfortunate because I'm truly interested in this topic (im uncear about it too)and would enjoy seeing more nonpersonal discussion of it.

  10. #110
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    This is unfortunate because I'm truly interested in this topic (im uncear about it too)and would enjoy seeing more nonpersonal discussion of it.
    I tried, but jix just allowed the off-topic trolls to own his thread. It's this sort of thing bringing down the forum: "It's not all this harassing people and begging them to stop typing people by dumb stereotypes. Some of those people probably, you know, just got lives." (Marmie Dearest)

    If I wanted abusive flaming I would head straight to PersonalityNation, where they know how to build a forum from scratch but not how to make it popular or attractive.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] ENFPs who are NOT sensitive to criticism and AREN'T highly emotional?
    By Elfboy in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 02:02 PM
  2. Business Owners, Leaders and Entrepreneurs are not all Evil
    By ygolo in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 05:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO