User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 25

  1. #11
    likes this gromit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,652

    Default

    Yeah deja vu and hiccups. Seems like I don't usually get either, then every once in awhile get it a whole bunch of the time.

    It's really disorienting...
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

  2. #12
    Senior Member sulfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Posts
    492

    Default

    I experience deja vu regularly but I don't have any Ni ... catastrophizing can be inferior Ni

  3. #13
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    14,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sulfit View Post
    I experience deja vu regularly but I don't have any Ni ... catastrophizing can be inferior Ni
    Have you taken a functions test to find out? Perhaps your Ni function is active but negatively impacting you.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  4. #14
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,782

    Default

    I use to get deja vus daily and was convinced i had predicted the present and catastrophize
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  5. #15
    Rainy Day Woman MDP2525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,537

    Default

    Deja vu doesn't have anything to do with Ni.
    ~luck favors the ready~


    Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,501

    Default

    Ni inferior causes the person to not want to internalize concepts. Ni goes hand in hand with Ti for TiNi people. The difficulty to seperate Ni and Ti can cause an ESTP to sit in SeFe. One leads tothe other. When around someone unhealthy they avoid Ni hence avoid Ti and they are stuck in an unhealthy cycle of just SeFe.
    Im out, its been fun

  7. #17
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    Ni inferior causes the person to not want to internalize concepts. Ni goes hand in hand with Ti for TiNi people. The difficulty to seperate Ni and Ti can cause an ESTP to sit in SeFe. One leads tothe other. When around someone unhealthy they avoid Ni hence avoid Ti and they are stuck in an unhealthy cycle of just SeFe.
    +1,000

    Having high Ti and bits and pieces of Ni could be a headache.
    This could especially bother introspective ISTPs.

    Ti - tries to categorize and analyse data.

    But Ni doesn't care at all what Ti does and doesn't support/recommend it.

    Ni - gives answers to questions from the subconscious.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    +1,000

    Having high Ti and bits and pieces of Ni could be a headache.
    This could especially bother introspective ISTPs.
    Can cause confusion if taken to the extreme. I have learned to sit in Se and ignore and let go of confusion. ESTP may need to learn to sit in confusion until they get a better grasp. Being E they first need to be able to trust there outer world and also need to be able to be supported and backed when things get to far out of hand with the confusion.
    Im out, its been fun

  9. #19
    Senior Member sulfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Posts
    492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    Have you taken a functions test to find out? Perhaps your Ni function is active but negatively impacting you.
    I test very low on Ni so perhaps it's something else that I don't know of.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    14,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sulfit View Post
    I test very low on Ni so perhaps it's something else that I don't know of.
    A shadow function, that is, a low-scoring function which is not an Inferior function, can still be active.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Similar Threads

  1. [INFJ] INFJs experiencing Deja Vu
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 09:35 PM
  2. good description of grip of the inferior in Ni dom
    By INTP in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-08-2013, 05:11 PM
  3. Precognition, Dreams & Déjà vu
    By Ginkgo in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 10:41 PM
  4. Types and Deja Vu
    By Valiant in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-01-2008, 01:15 AM
  5. Deja Vu
    By rivercrow in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 07:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO