I can identify with some of those and then not much at all with others. I'm not a fix-it, mechanical type. I really don't care how things work, just so long as they do work. I am annoyed with arbitrary rules though.
3. When you were young you wanted to be a: master thief, assassin, ninja, pilot, race car driver, etc.
Originally Posted by JustDave
4. You are actually happy when your computer breaks because you get to fix it.
5. Contrary to# 4, you get tired of your friend, aunt, uncle. etc. asking you to fix their computer, TV, etc. for the millionth time.
6. Although to strangers you appear to be a risk taker, you know that everything is under control.
7. Get extremely annoyed when unwelcome people invade your space.
8. Anger is fleeting. You occasionally get very angry but it quickly dissipates.
9. You do what you want, when you want, how you want, but would never infringe on another person ability to do the same.
10. Although you aren't always a nice person, you are a good person.
(11. You're not good at following arbitrary rules.)
The rest are fairly accurate too.
Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future. Robot Fusion
"As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
"[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
"[P]etabytes of  data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield