User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

I like ISTP's You guys are like a better prepared, more quiet and more handyman-like version of us ESTP's My girlfriend is hard to type because she has a serious balance between feeling and thinking, but I think she leans more towards being ISTP'ish most of the time. She's AWESOME
    When her computer keyboard broke down, the only button still working was "L", she opened it up and fixed the damn thing o.o How many people usually do that?!
    Aside from the fact that she can wrestle me down. (i'm about exactly twice her size) Little McGuyver chick. And cute.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    xNTP

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    I like ISTP's You guys are like a better prepared, more quiet and more handyman-like version of us ESTP's My girlfriend is hard to type because she has a serious balance between feeling and thinking, but I think she leans more towards being ISTP'ish most of the time. She's AWESOME
    When her computer keyboard broke down, the only button still working was "L", she opened it up and fixed the damn thing o.o How many people usually do that?!
    Aside from the fact that she can wrestle me down. (i'm about exactly twice her size) Little McGuyver chick. And cute.
    The feeling's mutual.

Your girlfriend sounds awesome. The fact that she fixed her keyboard is quite impressive. My lazy ass probably would've just bought a new one.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by JustDave View Post
    I think so. The bold words in your post seem indicative of an artisan.

How abstract are the subjects she studies/reads about?
    I'd say she reads almost evenly from abstract/concrete and with practical application and no such application, but talks almost only about the practical. It's not common-sense folk-logic practical tho, it's more like information learned through studying or reading.

She don't have a mission against the "abstract" as some people do, tho, instead she seems to have an appreciation of it, especially if it triggers her imagination.

She's much more action orientated (concrete) than philosophical, and according to personalDna test we took, a bit more imaginative and less practical than me, tho she's practical allright.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    xNTP

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    I'd say she reads almost evenly from abstract/concrete and with practical application and no such application, but talks almost only about the practical. It's not common-sense folk-logic practical tho, it's more like information learned through studying or reading.

She don't have a mission against the "abstract" as some people do, tho, instead she seems to have an appreciation of it, especially if it triggers her imagination.

She's much more action orientated (concrete) than philosophical.
    There's a good chance she might be an ISTP then. Although they bore me to death I have nothing against abstract subjects. Besides without those abstract thinkers many scientific advances might never have been.

One more question. How controlling is she?

ISTPs are VERY assertive but most couldn't care less about controlling other people provided those people don't try to control the ISTP.

MBTI
    ENTJ

There's a good chance she might be an ISTP then.

One more question. How controlling is she?

ISTPs are VERY assertive but most couldn't care less about controlling other people provided those people don't try to control the ISTP.
    Okay, then

Extremely anti-controlling. As far as she's concerned, anyone may do anything they damn well please, as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of others. She's rather unhappy about other people's disruptive behavior though, but she doesn't expect much of others. Edit: and yeah, she doesn't care much about what others think of her, and speaks without hesitation when she feels like it. So it isn't just about being humble and submissive.

Edit 2: and as she's very independent and autonomous, she thinks that most stuff that people do doesn't concern anyone else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    xNTP

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    Okay, then

Extremely anti-controlling. As far as she's concerned, anyone may do anything they damn well please, as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of others. She's rather unhappy about other people's disruptive behavior though, but she doesn't expect much of others. Edit: and yeah, she doesn't care much about what others think of her, and speaks without hesitation when she feels like it. So it isn't just about being humble and submissive.
    That's becuase the disruptive behavior is encroaching on her personal space.

My vote is for ISTP. Although I could be wrong.

:Cheers:

MBTI
    ENTJ

That's becuase the disruptive behavior is encroaching on her personal space.

My vote is for ISTP. Although I could be wrong.

:Cheers:
    Thanks! Great work, Dave !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    xNTP

Always a pleasure.

MBTI
    istp

this is an awesome list.

also, justdave. get off the internets, go out and do some damage! i noticed you posted in your own thread a dozen times.

MBTI
    xNTP

Quote Originally Posted by istpunk View Post
    this is an awesome list.

also, justdave. get off the internets, go out and do some damage! i noticed you posted in your own thread a dozen times.
    What can I say? I'm a builder and a breaker.