10 signs that you are an ISTP (in no particular order).
1. Every time you see Briggs Myers you think of Briggs & Stratton.
Yep, or Tecumseh
2. You own a tool for every occasion.
Mostly. If I don't, I either can't afford it or I make it.
3. When you were young you wanted to be a: master thief, assassin, ninja, pilot, race car driver, etc.
NASCAR or F1. I'm going autocrossing in my car tomorrow. 4. You are actually happy when your computer breaks because you get to fix it.
This applies to most everything. It's a "yea! I get to learn how this works" thing 5. Contrary to# 4, you get tired of your friend, aunt, uncle. etc. asking you to fix their computer, TV, etc. for the millionth time.
Yes, but I will for good friends. Most who know me know better than to wear out their welcomes. 6. Although to strangers you appear to be a risk taker, you know that everything is under control.
Kind-of,people think I'm not paying attention when I really am,and think I don't know what is going on around me when I really do. It's my relaxed,laid back manners I guess. 7. Get extremely annoyed when unwelcome people invade your space.
Yes yes and yes. And I will let them know. 8. Anger is fleeting. You occasionally get very angry but it quickly dissipates.
Instantly. I am disapointed with people, get angry at situations. 9. You do what you want, when you want, how you want, but would never infringe on another person ability to do the same.
You do your thing,I'll do mine. 10. Although you aren't always a nice person, you are a good person.
I'm a fair person. I'm not on your side,or my side,or their side. I'm on the side I think is right. (11. You're not good at following arbitrary rules.)
Zero tolerance policies are never a good thing. There should always be room to examine the facts and make a decision based on the individual findings.
(Those are all my answers in the quote,sorry if it is confusing. I realized after posting it looks like I quoted somebody elses answers.)
The biggest thing for me is the "You do your thing,I'll do mine".I can't stand when I get to work or whatever,and am bombarded by "What's in the bag!?" or "What are you going to do with that!?You can't do that!" If I need your opinion or help I will ask and I will give you mine only if you ask me.
Some people are like Slinkys.
Useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
We are the music makers,and we are the dreamers of the dreams.
1. When you know 530 BMW stands for the 5 series with 3.0 liter displacement (180 cui)
2. When you and the entp are the last ones drinking heavy stuff at the party at 5 am
3. When you are being the occasional clever dick in a conversation, yet beat up intps who are that all the time
4. When you tend to fall for the wrong woman
5. When you love your best friend more than your wife, but never tell him that in 50 years
6. When you recognize 5 weeks later, the guy at that party was acctually pissed when you said that and that's why he seized to talk to you
7. When you stand up in public for the nerds
8. When you have a supermodel girlfriend that can spell "money" but sucks at spelling "love"
9. When you are a good Dad but think you suck
10. When you are straight-edge about at least one or two things in life
"How dreadful!" cried Lord Henry. "I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable. There is something unfair about its use. It is hitting below the intellect." ~ Oscar Wilde - The picture of Dorian Gray