User Tag List

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    sx

Default What do you love most about being an ESTP?

feel free to add love for your enneagram
    Security is mostly a superstition; it does not exist in nature. Life is either a daring adventure- or nothing.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

The thing I love most about being an ESTP is that I get to choose which perspective to relish and enjoy every moment of my life, and that somehow, my dreams become my reality if I just fixate on them and pursue them freely and openly in my daily life. I am hardly ever "depressed", I never lack energy, I am of endless optimism, and I have a sincere love of life and of people that allows me to become a living catalyst for action when a participating as a member of a group of people. My Enneagram of 7w8 adds the right belnd of seriousness to my natural tomfoolery, and allows me to be driven and motivated, yet have a blast doing it. I am very thankful for both my MBTI and Enneagram types, as all people should be for theirs. We all have our talents and limitations, bu together we can accomplish anything.

-Halla
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

my attention span is too short to really be upset about anything

I really know how to make any situation lots of fun... and to drag others along with me so that they're having fun even if they normally would not

that I can be as creative and random as I want to be, but if someone challenges me I have enough awareness to cut them down at the floor without batting an eye... basically, I can get away with a lot of shit

I see awesome things everywhere and meet a lot of cool people every day... just being open to the awesomeness of everything is great!

enthusiasm is something that, if you criticise it, you look like a total jackass

if I actually yell at someone they are SHOCKED! :horor:
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett