User Tag List

Thread: What do you love most about being an ESTP?

Junior Member Array

Default What do you love most about being an ESTP?

feel free to add love for your enneagram
    Security is mostly a superstition; it does not exist in nature. Life is either a daring adventure- or nothing.

Artisan Conquerer Array Halla74's Avatar
    7w8 sx/so

The thing I love most about being an ESTP is that I get to choose which perspective to relish and enjoy every moment of my life, and that somehow, my dreams become my reality if I just fixate on them and pursue them freely and openly in my daily life. I am hardly ever "depressed", I never lack energy, I am of endless optimism, and I have a sincere love of life and of people that allows me to become a living catalyst for action when a participating as a member of a group of people. My Enneagram of 7w8 adds the right belnd of seriousness to my natural tomfoolery, and allows me to be driven and motivated, yet have a blast doing it. I am very thankful for both my MBTI and Enneagram types, as all people should be for theirs. We all have our talents and limitations, bu together we can accomplish anything.

Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

"If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

827 sp/so
    SLE Ti

my attention span is too short to really be upset about anything

I really know how to make any situation lots of fun... and to drag others along with me so that they're having fun even if they normally would not

that I can be as creative and random as I want to be, but if someone challenges me I have enough awareness to cut them down at the floor without batting an eye... basically, I can get away with a lot of shit

I see awesome things everywhere and meet a lot of cool people every day... just being open to the awesomeness of everything is great!

enthusiasm is something that, if you criticise it, you look like a total jackass

if I actually yell at someone they are SHOCKED! :horor:
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett