User Tag List

Thread: (ISTP)......

Default (ISTP)......

well when i read a description for an ISTP...they always seem like angry people, like people that rarely smile or have fun..

I'm asking the ISTP's here how you are/were during you're high school life/current life etc. Did you socialize a lot and have fun in high school?

I'm a ISXP...undecided still searching but i am probably ISFP anyways in my school, i'm pretty confident because i know the people a lot (this is my last year though) so i can comunicate like an extrovert really but outside i'm probably one of the most quietest people you'll meet. I always smile at people in the streets and stuff but yeahh....

I'm just aksing how you ISTP's are genreally.

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

I wasn't aware of that perception of ISTPs. My Dad's an ISTP an is a gregarious, easy-going guy who's always joking around, so that's how I tend to think of the type.
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

MBTI
    XXFP

Quote Originally Posted by Illmatic View Post
    well when i read a description for an ISTP...they always seem like angry people, like people that rarely smile or have fun..
    No, that's the INTJ. hahahahahha.

ISTPs like to focus on their projects. They can be quiet, broody, and intense. Otherwise, at least as far as I know from myself, I certainly like to muck about.

In high school I was (generally) quiet and kept to myself, but with people I knew I was more talkative. I don't smile at random people at the streets all that often, but I've always noticed a correlation between smaller towns and that sort of behavior. People in the city don't tend to smile at everyone they see. I don't know if that is related to type, and that's just my experience.
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

In high school I was very quiet but friendly. I wasn't shy but I just kept to myself most of the time. I didn't have one specific group of friends that I belonged to but managed to flit between a couple groups as a periphery. Which was fine by me. I was looking to get out quickly.

I don't think anyone peaks in high school. Anyone's best is yet to come. Regardless of type, your early-mid twenties is where you will spread out and get wild, make lots of mistakes, learn lessons, have fun and hate life at the same time.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance