User Tag List

First 56789 Last

There's a side to Halla that you're not seeing, scb. Try pissing him off one day and then, if you're still breathing, tell us again about his bleeding heart!

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    There's a side to Halla that you're not seeing, scb. Try pissing him off one day and then, if you're still breathing, tell us again about his bleeding heart!

I think we're working on it, typestalking him the way we are. x)
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

For real, yo.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    lol. It's kind of creepy that we're all discussing his type when he's not here. Eventually he's going to come back and
    .... respond in Size 6 font in 4 different primary colors and use no less than 23 emoticons.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    For real, yo.

.... respond in Size 6 font in 4 different primary colors and use no less than 23 emoticons.
    You mean like this?

:steam: :eek: :jofticon_1:

ok ok....I need to fuck off TypoC and get my arse back to work.
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

It's enjoyable doing that, isn't it?
    We love him for it.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Hello my beloved Hooligans!
    I was somehwat surprised that my "ESTP-ness" has been scrutinized on so many levels, LOL!
    For those of you who KNOW me, there is nothing I must explain about myself.
    For those of you who have OBSERVED my behaviors on this site (and hopefully read some of the many posts I have written over the years) but never CONVERSED with me via PM or telephone about anything going on in our lives, or just a quick "Hey, What's up?!" phone call, you know far less of me than you might believe.

So, since there has been a good amount of debate, I will offer "Halla 101" to clear up a few misconceptions:
    (1) I do not blindly believe in MBTI or any other personality theory, but will admit that certain aspects of my personality are fairly accurately represented by a combination of three type descriptions: (a) ESTP, (b) SLE, and (c) 7w8.

(2) I know very little about cognitive functions or their convulted interactions with one and other. I'd rather cook radioactive food and drink ether than get mired down in all that. BUT - the parts of cognitive function theory that seem to stick to me (IMHO) are most certainly specific to Se, Ti, and Fe. "Te" is not a big part of my being. My ESFP friend is all about "Te" and he is an irritable fellow at times, and I am hardly ever as such.

(3) I am an optimist, I am an idealist, I am a creature that belives in the categorical imperative of duty, I believe in merit and not preference, I am not racist/sexist/or otherwise prejudiced, as I am a citizen of the world, and a child of the universe. All of us are God's children, leave the damn details alone already.

(4) I am hardly a bleeding heart, but I do have sympathy and empathy for people enduring hard times, and go out of my way to help them when I can, as I have a very blessed life, and the least I can do to show my thanks for all I have and all the wonderful people in my life, is to help those in need when I cross their path.

(5) Do not mistake my kindness for weakness. I would say I am both assertive and aggressive, but I reserve the use of aggression for moments wwhere assertion is of limited utility, namely when I am dealing with irrational and ignorant people. I do not start fights, I finish them. There is no need for violence, but I will not be abused or mistreated by anyone for any reason, nor will I allow others to be abused or mistreated in my presence. I have been given strength, courage, and the will to stand up for what I believe in, and I will always use those gifts for the betterment of my family, myself, and the greater good.

(6) There is no friend greater than me that you can find in this life; I have given so much to so many and never asked for anything in return, because the biggest reward to me is the joy expressed by someone who has been helped at a time when they needed it, and when they had the least faith that someone cared enough to do so.

(7) There is also no greater enemy than me that you can find in this life if you hurt anyone dear to me, or wrong me beyond a threshold that I am unable to let go of. I do not have a bad temper. I do not have a short fuse. If anything I have a very long fuse, but once I am pushed past a certain limit the thinking and reasoning in my mind is over, and I have but one objective: End the confrontation as quickly and completely as possible with no room for error. I don't "push", I don't "mouth off", if I'm going to engage in any type of violent behavior at all, it's going to be over very quickly, I assure you. In clsoing though, I would like to say that I hope I never have to get violent with anyone again for the rest of my life, but if life puts in me in such a circustance, I will handle it, and I will not lose a wink of sleep over it.

(8) Someone was correct in stating that I am very protective of those dear to me. My friends and family are the treasure of my life.

(9) Look in my footer to see that I am near balanced on N/S, and almost perfectly balanced on J/P, but very high on "E" and "T." Also, I am older (37) and maybe my maturity further distorts some of the "ESTP-isms" that many seem to think I should be exhibiting but do not.

(10) I do not, and will not ever give a damn of what others think of me. I am a well intended, hard working, professional and socially polite person. I always put my best foot forward, and if that is not good enough for someone, then I am not going to waste my time with dealing with them. Love me or hate me, I am what I am, and I am the same on the WWW or IRL.

I must go to class now. I'll come back later and vandalize this thread with more colored font and emoticons, OK?

Cheers to you all!

-Alex
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Yup, bighearted but not a bleeding heart. But then in so many ways, you're a larger than life guy!

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

lol, yeah. I didn't intend to make any assumptions about Halla, though it came off that way. I don't know him from Adam, I've only seen his posts around.
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Yup, bighearted but not a bleeding heart. But then in so many ways, you're a larger than life guy!
    That is an extremely nice compliment, thank you very much my dear Jenaphor. I am honored to have so much in common with you, and to be friends with the undisputed Queen of Badassery in addition to one of the universe's most powerful fashionistas! Thank you so much for making my perspective on life better by sharing yours with me. Keep kicking ass, it's damn fun for me to watch from afar, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    lol, yeah. I didn't intend to make any assumptions about Halla, though it came off that way. I don't know him from Adam, I've only seen his posts around.
    Hey there, Mr. Cockburn! (LOL! So funny to write that!) I know you were not making any assumptions about me, or stating anything negative/derogatory about me. I was merely trying to answer all the questions/statements/comments about me and my "ESTP-ness" that somehow manifested here in one fell swoop. I'm not pissed at anything anyone said, if anything I am honored to serve as an atypical (in many ways) member of our MBTI type. I have always enjoyed your posts, your humor, and your extremely blunt nature. Keep up the good work, Sister! :hi-five:

-Halla

P.S. Your doggy avatar has a very clean butthole, LOL!
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Look in my footer to see that I am near balanced on N/S, and almost perfectly balanced on J/P, but very high on "E" and "T." Also, I am older (37) and maybe my maturity further distorts some of the "ESTP-isms" that many seem to think I should be exhibiting but do not.
    What were you like when you were younger? Has anything changed?