• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Differences between ESTP and ISTP

jixmixfix

Permabanned
ESTP: "Better just shoot now and ask questions later!".
ISTP: "let me take cover first before I blow his brains out".

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
obviously y'all are a bunch of pussies :cool:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
excuse me, but I have a PhD in ass kicking :nerd:

H

Hate

ESTP: "Better just shoot now and ask questions later!".
ISTP: "let me take cover first before I blow his brains out".

ESTPs can do that because they're usually smart enough to take measures after the fact to ensure that they'll get away with it.

But then again those are both pussy moves. It takes more guts to stab somebody to death while looking straight into their eyes.

Jaguar

ESTPs can do that because they're usually smart enough to take measures after the fact to ensure that they'll get away with it.

But then again those are both pussy moves. It takes more guts to stab somebody to death while looking straight into their eyes.

I'm rather fond of silencers. :newwink:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
bitch slapping them is a preferable activity :2ar15:

G

Ginkgo

curb stomp. n.

- An act of brutality and suffering widely used by the Nazi forces of Germany. Commonly used in persecuting Jewish prisoners, the Nazis would lay a Jew or another prisoner of war down infront of a curb, usually infront of a crowd (who were withholding information) and instruct them to bite down on the curb at gunpoint. The Gestapo was known to instruct infantry to then do the 'stomping' as Gestapo soldiers had light boots, and the infantry had the heavier boots.

the_more_you_know2.jpg

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:sick:

and sadly, I did know what that was... and anything involving teeth is totally icky

rav3n

Amended:

ESTP: *shoots, kills and successfully hides body at an untraceable location*
ISTP: Fantasizes about murder, possibly using a gun.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Amended:

ESTP: *shoots, kills and successfully hides body at an untraceable location*

I think you are overestimating an ESTP lol.....they can be very sloppy and haphazard. :doh: