User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    xNTP

... but rarely. Which essentially proves the point that ESTPs have lives.

MBTI
    xNTP

This thread is a good place to post this:

Dave's scores on the main set of questions:

Extraversion (E): 47 16 : (I) Introversion
    Sensing (S): 47 19 : (N) iNtuition
    Thinking (T): 61 40 : (F) Feeling
    Judging (J): 10 53 : (P) Perceiving

You scored as an ESTP.

Assuming that you are an ESTP,
    Your DOMINANT function is Extraverted Sensing.
    Your AUXILIARY function is Introverted Thinking.
    Your TERTIARY function is Extraverted Feeling.
    Your INFERIOR function is Introverted Intuition.

Please bear in mind that the supplementary questions are experimental and may be highly unreliable. If these scores conflict with your previous scores, it is probably because the questions are still not reliable enough.

Dave's scores on the supplementary questions:

Extraverted Thinking / Introverted Feeling : 31
    Extraverted Feeling / Introverted Thinking : 42

Extraverted Intuition / Introverted Sensing : 40
    Extraverted Sensing / Introverted Intuition : 8

Rationality (Dominant Judging Function) : 10
    A-rationality (Dominant Perceiving Function) : 36

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Probably because they actually have lives.

But we do have Jesus here.
    Yeah, you have me

But on the other hand I also have a life. A busy damn life. But I find MBTIc to be somewhat of a tool for me. It improves my ability to understand and work people to get where I want. And there's a bunch of nice people here, like you, Heart

And on the other hand, computers/communication is a strong interest.
    Also, I need my fair share of agitation and irritation, and some dear NT's on here fill that role :steam:

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by "?" View Post
    I would find it surprising to see extraverted types on forums, but the ENTJ, ESTP, ESTJ and ENFJ to some extent, are not going to be on the boards or forums.
    My ENFJ husband does spend a little bit of time on forums (he even moderates one), but they are all thoroughly practical-themed ones: guitars, music and musicians, and music gear (notice a trend ?) You would never find him on MBTIc discussing esoteric stuff like Jungian typology: not hands-on enough for him. Every once in a while he'll ask me a question about it, but that's the extent of his interest.

MBTI
    ISFP

Default The Invisible ISFP.

I have noticed a lack of information on ISFPs and a lack of their presence on MBTI Central. I myself have not been on for about 3 months! Although I have been a member since November I have a total of 10 posts so far. I think some of this is due to the fact that my fiancee OctaviaCaesar is on every other day and I look over her shoulder but, it is true that I would rather be out doing something than spending time online. So... yeah. See you in a couple months!
    Chazz: You're living in the past, Sammi. Me and the Woodland Fairies, we're living in the HERE and NOW.

MBTI
    GONE

Awwww Chaz, we wanna see you ice skate!

The one and only suspected ISFP I know is not very prone to small talk and is a little shy about throwing random bits and piece out there. Plus, yeah, he'd rather be doing something else.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Interesting. I'm an ISFP but I do like small-talk, but I'm also quite reserved IRL, so being able to chat online is more comfortable for me. But I still want to keep it fairly light even online, I tend to talk about more serious subjects only with people I know and trust. I also tend to pop in and out and spend only a few minutes here and there because I visit message boards as a 'filler' to what I'm doing, so if the post takes more than a couple of minutes to write I probably won't.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Judging by this lot, my ESTP is broken. Can someone let me know the returns department number so I can sort out getting her changed for the one that works.

Practical
    Like ENTJs

Yeah umm mine is ummm different to that description.. just on two points though (based on that list).

Oh and, if mine is right on this, top of the pile for ESTP interests should be making lists and retelling them to other people. Trust me, even sharp disapproval and some vicious comments won't stop that habit!!
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I agree with most posters on ESTP wanting a more immediate environment and being more interested in real life, almost exclusively. No need to bash ourselves, tho - we DO have lives - we just enjoy living AND discussing about it, too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISFP

Quote Originally Posted by ChazzMichaels View Post
    I have noticed a lack of information on ISFPs and a lack of their presence on MBTI Central. I myself have not been on for about 3 months! Although I have been a member since November I have a total of 10 posts so far. I think some of this is due to the fact that my fiancee OctaviaCaesar is on every other day and I look over her shoulder but, it is true that I would rather be out doing something than spending time online. So... yeah. See you in a couple months!
    Poor misunderstood ISFPs We can make an ISFP Central. It will have all of four members.