• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] If 6% of people are supposed ISTPs

esidebill

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Why the heck do we have like 3 famous people.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It is actually 5w4%.

Mae

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5sp
Not all of those ISTPs are actually ISTPs...

I don't know how percentages can be assigned to this. It's not like there's a survey. I can see how STJ is likely the most numerous type, Ts are more likely to be male while Fs are more likely to be female, but the percentages have just been pulled out of someone's butt.

And if we have a lack of notable famous people, it's because fame doesn't suit us. There's probably plenty of us in sports, though.

esidebill

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Not all of those ISTPs are actually ISTPs...

I don't know how percentages can be assigned to this. It's not like there's a survey. I can see how STJ is likely the most numerous type, Ts are more likely to be male while Fs are more likely to be female, but the percentages have just been pulled out of someone's butt.

And if we have a lack of notable famous people, it's because fame doesn't suit us. There's probably plenty of us in sports, though.

I'd say sports and music... two areas where you usually become famous on accident.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
meh... stats also say that there are fewer STP ladies than NF ladies if we want to really confuse people :devil: (at least the stats we reviewed in college and a few I've run across online...)

plus... one can NEVER trust celebrity typing because you only get the public persona :nono:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
sorry... I forgot that I'm supposed to be rather stupid and possibly dribbling on my keyboard :drool:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm eating my keyboard, and it is DELICIOUS!!!! :popc1: :holy: :rock:

OmarFW

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
you guys get clint eastwood. why would you need anybody else?

esidebill

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
you guys get clint eastwood. why would you need anybody else?

*shrug* I just found the fact that theres 10000 people listed under a supposed 1% of the population and only like 5 of a 6%

OmarFW

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
*shrug* I just found the fact that theres 10000 people listed under a supposed 1% of the population and only like 5 of a 6%

I believe that the statistics for types like INFP's or INFJ's are skewed since many people mistype as INFP and INFJ's probably wouldn't bother to go out and take the official MBTI which the statistics are based upon.

esidebill

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
I believe that the statistics for types like INFP's or INFJ's are skewed since many people mistype as INFP and INFJ's probably wouldn't bother to go out and take the official MBTI which the statistics are based upon.

I think ISTPs are rarer and rarer now a days.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Plus being ISTP kinda sucks I wish I was ESTP, you get more chicks right halla?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
you guys should battle it out.

ISTP vs ESTP.

naked. :devil: