User Tag List

First 12

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

No wonder you are angry. I'd be pissed too.
    You couldn't have been referred some where else, that provides the same service?
    The problem with govt. workers in several of the countries I lived in, is you can basically be really crap at what you do, and still have a job for life.
    I find it immensely frustrating, though it's nice to have that kind of security too (at least I get myself sorted.)
    My advice is find out who his superiors are, or even if there is a complaints boards, and tell them your story. It could be a simple thing as him not keeping up to date with programmes out there. Bear in mind, there's a hell of a lot of people in your situation who just don't want to make things better for themselves. He will be used to dealing with them. I'm not making excuses, just stating reality. Some one helping themselves is the exception to the rule....and if one has been become very cynical, it becomes harder to spot cases worth helping out. Trust me on this. No-one in these sorts of services are inherently nasty....but continually seeing people who refuse to help themselves, and more often than not, do things contrary to advice, and plain out not lifting a finger to improve thier situation, can be soul destroying.
    The other thing is don't just take it, keep pestering. He who screams loudest, gets the attention....though personally I opt for the human mosquito method...just keep reminding people of your presence and your desire to help yourself. Works for me.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalViolet View Post
    The problem with govt. workers in several of the countries I lived in, is you can basically be really crap at what you do, and still have a job for life.
    I find it immensely frustrating, though it's nice to have that kind of security too (at least I get myself sorted.)
    It's the same here in the United States. I know several govt. workers who are disgruntled with their jobs. They are poor at what they do and they know it. They don't care about improving their performance and aren't trying all that hard to look for something more satisfying because they need the good benefits they get from their jobs. Some of them seem to have a ton a free time on their jobs and pass the work day on Facebook, playing computer games, or surfing the web.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by knight View Post
    His daughter has cancer or had cancer and that is why he is that way. she is really pretty with big boobs, and i guess he needed something to cry on, but I im suppose to not be angry.
    That was really random, was this just included to make the topic show up in my searches?
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel