• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] Question for ISTPs...

Caligula

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
-
How are you guys so effortless cool?! :cool: I've never met an un-cool ISTP and every ISTP video game/movie/tv character is instantly a fan favorite. (See: Snake from MGS.) Can you teach me?

jixmixfix

Permabanned
How are you guys so effortless cool?! :cool: I've never met an un-cool ISTP and every ISTP video game/movie/tv character is instantly a fan favorite. (See: Snake from MGS.) Can you teach me?

Snake is the coolest video game character ever, but my guess would be that the ISTP has to come up with cleaver solutions in order to defeat the antagonist. Snake is is interesting for example because he's all about tactics instead of your typical balls to the wall FPS Rambo style hero. Dante from Devil May Cry is second coolest to snake but I'm pretty sure he's an ESTP. :)